Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
As an African American I resent your opinion.

I don’t know how many times it has to be explained to you and others, this isn’t just about you.
My community, the LGBTQ + community, women’s healthcare, gun control, child labor and so much is on the ballot.

Your selfishness is disgraceful.
10:41 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Galen Gold
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
So an evil anti-Semetic comment like, "Zionists don't deserve to live," and the murder of 1200 Jews for no good reason, is accaptable. The people that support terrorism don't deserve the right to vote!
09:01 AM - Apr 28, 2024
f r e d k i p t e r
A
completely concur...as far as opiner ahmed moor goes...imo, he's being disingenuous using where-he's-from as his reason, when he recently wrote that he shouldn't be judged by where-he's-from, his being born in a refugee camp

https://www.bostonreview.n...
12:36 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
Made their g d awful deals that led to this without any Palestinians ever being recognized. Why do these same people already have real estate deals in Gaza while it's being leveled. Use your brain
10:06 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
Agree, did they forget about the Muslim ban or project 2025. When people show you who they are believe them the real culprits of all this shit & years in the making. Vote blue all the way through believe me it's the only thing to do now. Why weren't they upset & protesting when djt Jared & co
10:03 AM - Apr 18, 2024
NoDogInTheFight
A
09:49 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Trust Facts
A
...so vote for someone who will be woese?
08:11 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Don Rowe
A
1 down. Only 79,999 to go. Remember?
07:47 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Statman Stu
B
Totally short sighted approach & NONE can explain how the Gazans will benefit with Trump in power vs Biden, cause they won’t. “Protest” votes for Nader & Stein have already cost 8 yrs of horrible gov’t under Bush & Trump. It is ridiculous that some waste their votes to elect a party full of racists!
06:20 AM - Apr 18, 2024
TheVoice OfGrumpyOldAge
A
Using the ballot box as a suicide vest because you aren't getting your way. How novel.
01:13 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Aussiefemmebot
A
11:19 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Julie Frumkin
A
Mr. Moor, I believe more people in the US are unhappy with Pres. Biden's response to Israel's retaliation than agree with it. We want him to know it. Flawed as his policy has been, we will still vote for him. We fear what tfg would do even more. Tfg inauguration 1/20/17. "Muslim Ban" 1/27/17
10:36 PM - Apr 17, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯
08:50 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Carol Wilson
A
Totally agree. This is an either/or vote. TFG will destroy this country and do nothing to help anyone but himself. While it's okay to disagree with Biden, we must reelect him!
08:02 PM - Apr 17, 2024
André Ware
A
🗣️🗣️🗣️!!!
07:47 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Donna
A
If Trump gets in, you can complain all you want from a detention camp. Because he said he was going to do it and he will. White supremacists will rule. Voting against Democracy is never a good thing.
07:43 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Lisa Hannon
A
Hear hear!
07:41 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Linda T
A
Sister woman 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🔥🔥
07:27 PM - Apr 17, 2024
junerose32
B
Yes, and you know the Donald is all about supporting Palestinians. Tools.
04:45 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to junerose32.
This is the thing that really ticks me off about these allegedly morally pure dips: if Trump wins, Netanyahu will have a blank check to delete Gaza from the map.
08:39 PM - Apr 17, 2024
srf_va
A
The author writes: "I plan to write in 'uncommitted' in the Democratic primary on 23 April and in November, I will vote for a third-party candidate." I respect the uncommitted vote as a signal to the party that you disagree with one or more its policies, but voting 3rd party in the general? JFC!
03:51 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Damn straight.
03:50 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Angela P.
A
These selfish people are the reason Trump was elected. Biden is not the president of Israel or Palestine, but he is doing his best with finding a resolution. With Biden, you at least get working towards a resolution. With Trump, you get bombing of Gaza and waterfront properties. choose wisely.
02:16 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
People's selfish, shortsightedness is appalling these days.
Electing Trump, would result in a world of Gazas
12:55 PM - Apr 17, 2024 (Edited)
KLFDetroit
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
You nailed it.
01:02 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
Moor has an unbelievably stupid pov. The Orange Jackass has unequivocally state that "Israel should finish the job", meaning obliterate 100% of Gaza if necessary. That's his "putative policy", zero nuance, all violence.
And the 1-liner LBJohnson comment also shows profound ignorance of history
12:40 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Jettyon Pyatt
A
Yes, so tired of these dirty baby bathwater folk. Ain't been American for a minute and out here loud and wrong 🙄
12:38 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Linda T
A
In response to Jettyon Pyatt.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Preach. Harriet Tubman would have pulled out her pistol and used it.
11:26 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Sean Andrews
A
My Palestinian brothers and sisters should remember this same type thought from Susan Sarandon in 2016. Biting your nose to spite your face is infantile at best. Know your History or dare to repeat it. It cannot be any clearer, we all better be riding with Biden!
12:36 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Just a scifi nerd
A
Ignoring this POV could selfishly throw everyone under the bus, there is no scenario where any candidate will be better for Palestine than Pres Biden & VP Harris. The mobster would probably list Palestine in the “💩hole” country category & has said Isreal should keep 💣. People need to 🛑 the BS
12:35 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
It’s upsetting that the guardian would publish this … but maybe it’s just time to give people like him an earful. It’s no time to be selfish, short sighted and precious about our criticisms- there’s too much at stake. DJT will do way more than inflict a Muslim ban this time.
12:30 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
The Guardian has been posting very shitty op-eds and articles like this for some time, chasing the panic clicks and rage clicks like everybody else. Coming from a country that is on its way to irrelevance, that's both funny and infuriating.
01:01 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Terminator LX
A
Not voting for Biden is essentially a vote for Trump--even if these people don't vote at all. And if they think Trump will do anything more for Gaza than POTUS is doing, they are insane. People who can't see the forest for the trees are gonna FAFO, and we'll all suffer due to their myopia.
12:23 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Did they forget the Muslim Ban as soon as he was in the White House😒😡
12:28 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
Anyone claiming they're not voting for Biden over Gaza wasn't going to vote for him anyway.
12:18 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
I would agree with this. They are just wanting their whiny, attention seeking moment by saying this.
12:41 PM - Apr 17, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
08:59 PM - Apr 17, 2024
RA
A
I will never, NEVER understand why anyone would think we can fight authoritarianism abroad by ushering in authoritarianism at home.
11:55 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to RA.
Easy...the thought is "make things bad enough and it'll be so bad, they'll BEG for what we have to offer." It's SO childish and callous.
12:08 PM - Apr 17, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}