Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
#TXP from our @CBouzy & @LorraineKing "Why are Meghan haters like this? Being so vile won't improve their frowsy bitter lives🤷🏾‍♀️" I don't know, but #HatersMakeMeghanWinMore #SussexSquad #MeghanAndHarry #CoveredByTheAlmighty 🙏🏾😇#HolySpiritNinja🥷🏾
07:15 PM - Apr 18, 2024 (Edited)
Milla Mélomane
A
In response to Rev. Deborah C Inyamah.
I don't understand the hate. I think she seems kind, intelligent, & pleasant, she dresses beautifully, & she's a gorgeous lady. It's got to be some racist/classist BS at this point, because I've seen compared headlines where she's criticized harshly & Kate is praised for doing the exact same things!
07:26 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
That's what we've #SussexSquad have been saying all along. It was evident from the beginning when the first headlines read "Harry's girlfriend straight out of Compton" Unfortunately it's their loss. #MeghanAndHarryWin #LoveWins #ServiceIsUniversal🙌🏾💘
07:35 PM - Apr 18, 2024 (Edited)
Milla Mélomane
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
I'm not a big Royal-watcher, but from that perspective, I've formed mild opinions anyway. I like Meghan and Harry. Kate seems fine, I'm indifferent about Wills. I liked ER2, dislike Charles & Camilla, and despise Andrew. Even those I'm not fond of wouldn't inspire me to make a hobby of bashing them.
07:37 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}