Michael Morgan
A
Grew up on Christopher Reeve but Henry Cavill was superb. Who’s your greatest Superman of all time?
09:28 AM - Mar 15, 2023
cyberjobmentor
A
In response to Michael Morgan.
Christopher Reeve he was the better Clark Kent. When he was Superman he was a different guy.
04:58 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Hoon Lee
A
Grew up with #ChristopherReeve as #Superman as well. So to me he's the one. But he also gets the nod because of the grace and more terrestrial heroism he displayed later in life. Had a chance to hear him give a commencement speech once. Changed my life.
11:02 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Maggie B. Black
A
It’s Christopher Reeve for me. Wasn’t sure about Henry Cavill at first, but as you said, he has done very well in that role.
10:32 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Krzysiek Maja Bożejewicz
A
I think Cavill really succeeded in portraying him as a person who’s torn between two different worlds and it was really appealing to me, so his is my favourite portrayal of the role.
09:51 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Avery
A
I spent a good portion of my teenage years watching Smallville, so Tom Welling does it for me, but Henry Cavill is good too.
09:45 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
I don't think any live action Superman got it exactly right, tbh. Mainly because of the writing, not so much the performances. But I can tell you who was the worst.
09:32 AM - Mar 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}