Just Piper
A
I’m thinking mass migration between cro-magnon red states and enlightened blue states is the future of America, with or without the “United” part in it. That’s my prediction. I’m hauling out of Florida and headed out to WA or CA. I wish all families that wanted to move from red to blue could.
02:47 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
In response to Just Piper.
You could come to NC. Help this purple state become solid blue.😊
02:07 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Sharon Oates.
I’ve visited Asheville, NC and really liked it, but my heart is set on moving as far away from the South as possible. I wish North Carolina all the luck in the world to breaking into the purple.
10:51 PM - Nov 15, 2023
MudDauber
A
I feel you. I left Idaho 7 yrs ago. The politics there are 5X worse now than when I left.
02:04 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Dr. William Lester
A
I am a native of Atlanta. Multi-generational. Birthplace of Dr. King and ground zero for the Civil Rights Movement. I am going to hold it down here because the ATL is dark blue we will make the rest of Georgia permanently blue.
10:52 PM - Nov 06, 2023 (Edited)
Marsha in OR
A
OR also nice; reasonably sane.
07:35 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
1/4

Maybe so, but that's not a solution. It may be necessary for those who are especially vulnerable in Red states, like trans people, but national divides can never be resolved by dividing the nation.
08:03 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
2/4 What happens when states start forcibly expelling people, and other states refuse to take them? What about those who CANNOT leave red states- do we abandon these AMERICANS to Christo-fascist rule? What about those who choose not to be driven from the homes they have spent their lives building?
08:06 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Just Piper
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Of course it isn’t a solution. I don’t have one, and to be frank, I don’t see one without it being an ugly one. I’m only expressing the way I see this country heading. The divide is worsening.
11:33 PM - May 03, 2023
Jeff Young
A
I just followed you because I too, worship in The Temple of the Boston Cream Donut.
12:43 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Jeff Young.
Followed you back! I can’t face my mornings without my glorious DD Boston Cream and cuppa coffee!
03:01 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
The problem with a mass migration of this kind, though, is the electoral college.
03:55 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Rose Shasteen
A
If everyone who can afford to leave cro-magnon Florida bails out, those of us who can't leave will be further in the depths of DeSantis Hell. We need all the Blue votes we can get.
12:10 PM - Apr 02, 2023
andrewthennumbers
A
I know a ton of Florida expats here in CA. You’d feel at home!
12:38 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to andrewthennumbers.
Thought I had a good lead on good job out there, but it fell through. Still looking, but am concentrating more now on WA.
12:41 AM - Mar 18, 2023
brash
A
In what county do you struggle? Gonna fight until...
It didn't have to be this way.
01:45 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Al Gray
A
I was looking at a color coded chart of the air quality where I live in Cali. It was so dark with me right in the center that for a minute I thought I might be the next demonlord. Also someone did a documentary recently about us. There is good and bad out here too, but the State won't come for you.
03:10 PM - Mar 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}