Mary Locker
A
I believe this evil was part of the reason a library volunteer, a woman I mistakenly assumed to be well read and informed, nearly foamed at the mouth when she saw my Hillary campaign buttons when I was at a used book sale. She literally shouted at me for supporting "that woman, a proven criminal".
Ronald Alexander @djchefron
Every time you checked out at the grocery store this was right there influencing you. Now you tell me about the MORON in collusion with Pecker didn't influence people's decisions in 2016. Not a crime in itself but part of election interference that is the heart of the trial
02:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
02:21 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elizabeth Wilkinson
A
In response to Mary Locker.
I didn’t think anyone actually believed that nonsense. I guess I was wrong.
02:51 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
I was SO wrong. And flabbergasted. I learned a lot about my own bias that a clearly educated woman wouldn't be susceptible to (or practice) rank misogyny. I reasoned that if someone READS, they would also have LEARNED and would know better. My bad. Women hating on women really bothers me.
In response to Elizabeth Wilkinson.
03:12 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elizabeth Wilkinson
A
In response to Mary Locker.
I have always thought the same, but have come to understand that sometimes prejudice overrides education.
03:21 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Elizabeth Wilkinson.
It really hurt my heart and woke me up. The idea that people with the advantage of learning would allow their minds to remain small, jealous, petty and punitive was a hard one.
03:37 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}