Josol
A
So tired of the constant Florida bashing! Just stop it!!! We are fighting down here. Support us- don’t attack and assume you know what is going on! Christopher is predicting we will turn blue and get rid of this horrendous GOP super majority. Let’s fight to make this a reality!!
08:27 AM - May 02, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to Josol.
I can't even imagine what having that governor is like. Oh, wait. Yes, I can. Ours idolizes Trump.
04:57 PM - May 03, 2024
Julie BlueWave
A
In response to Josol.
You've got some excellent dem candidates running. The Gen Z bus will be there this summer to help register new voters.
I am doing what I can from abroad (double-checking that all family members are voting down there!) #VoteBlueFlorida 💙🌊🌊
12:42 AM - May 03, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
In response to Josol.
Thank you! People seem to forget ‘Lil Duce barely won the first time against a shitty D candidate (it was well known he had some issues)

It was easy to beat Crist because the Ds didn’t bother to recruit a quality candidate (personally, I think Graham should’ve run again in the D primary)
09:07 PM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Just Curious About Stuff.
OMG I wanted Graham to run too!! I worked on Gillum’s campaign . All our internal polling said we had it. Do not know what happened but think shady shit happened. As for Crist I held my nose and voted for him- terrible candidate. Rep. turned Independent turned Dem. 😠
09:11 PM - May 02, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
In response to Josol.
It won’t be easy. Most old people and majority of the Spanish population eligible to vote, do so in block even if it’s against their interests.
01:25 PM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Marie Etheleau.
Not true. The Cubans vote GOP- the Puerto Ricans vote Dem. Many older women here want all women to have control over their own bodily decisions. Having 1.4 million GOP and Democratic women demand abortion choice be put on the ballot supports that.
03:31 PM - May 02, 2024
S C
A
In response to Josol.
I hope Christopher is right. We need Florida back.
11:19 AM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
In response to S C.
Me too!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
11:23 AM - May 02, 2024
Ken Long
A
In response to Josol.
I lived in FL for 40 years and for most of my life, it was either majority Dem or Dem-leaning. I was fortunate to move before it turned into the hellscape it is and I’m all in to see the whole state turn towards those progressive leaning ideals again!
10:40 AM - May 02, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
In response to Josol.
There have been close races before and a few seemed to have shenanigans going on. Running spoiler candidates with like spelled names being one of them. This year is impressive with running candidates in every statewide election. I am hoping for a better outcome.
10:29 AM - May 02, 2024
Martha Alikacem
A
In response to Josol.
Amen, same forTX bashing. Cruz is up for re-election this year and we are working so damn hard to elect House Rep Allred.
We may not flip the entire state this year, but it is one step at a time. We need moral support - I get Texas doesn’t get put on the priority list but at least don’t bash us
10:28 AM - May 02, 2024
S C
A
In response to Martha Alikacem.
I’ve donated to Allred a couple times, though I don’t live in Texas.
11:20 AM - May 02, 2024
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Martha Alikacem.
Hang in there! - from your Georgia friends
07:31 PM - May 02, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Josol.
All in on that one...Dems wouldn't be challenging EVERY CD down there unless they thought they could win big.
10:22 AM - May 02, 2024
BLS Is tired of the BS
A
In response to Josol.
Co-signed...
10:21 AM - May 02, 2024
Tim OnTheLake
A
In response to Josol.
My senator is Lindsey Graham, I feel your pain!!
10:18 AM - May 02, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Tim OnTheLake.
I really feel for you… moral support from Florida! 🤗
10:51 AM - May 02, 2024
Lynn Holland
A
In response to Josol.
Agree. We should not be making blanket statements about whole states and support progressive efforts instead.
09:47 AM - May 02, 2024
Katie E
A
In response to Josol.
Best thing I can say is block them and forget them. Report them if you feel you must. We don't need that garbage on this site.
09:15 AM - May 02, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Josol.
testify
09:07 AM - May 02, 2024
Kathleen F789
A
In response to Josol.
This is a good reminder for all of us. I have several friends and colleagues who moved to Florida during covid and have stayed. They are trying their best to turn the tide blue. They need our support and not derision. 👉️
08:58 AM - May 02, 2024
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to Josol.
We didn't ask for any of the things that are happening to us in this state.
08:55 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}