Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I want to take a moment and thank everyone on Spoutible who donated, boosted, and echoed my GoFundMe. Making the funds in one day is beyond my comprehension. As my momma used to say, God is good all the time. I'm going to get over this hump because of you guys. I'm steps from the other side.
08:45 AM - May 02, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
I'm still speechless, but please know I love y'all. You guys can rally the troops like no other. And we take care of each other. It's not bullshit, I've helped others when they need it and folks have returned the favor when I have. It's such a blessing to be surrounded by kind hearts.
08:47 AM - May 02, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
When I was on Twitter, the Black women I spent my time with and got my strength from would often say, "Black women just pass around the same $50." Someone always needed help and we always helped. If I had $5 in my pocket but food for the week, I gave it away. It would come back when I needed it.
08:49 AM - May 02, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
I see that here and it makes me proud. It makes me have just a tiny bit more faith in humanity. Some of us are alright and we're going to spread that sense of empathizing, caring, and giving to anyone we can. I'm so down with that. And so grateful it was bestowed upon me. ❤️❤️❤️
08:51 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}