phil_lewis_
A
A Florida Republican confirmed in a committee hearing that his bill would ban young girls from discussing their menstrual cycles with school officials.
02:23 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Cynthia
A
In response to phil_lewis_.
Wait - why would girls be discussing their periods with school officials? I thought we didn't want them telling anybody anything about their periods.
11:20 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Ground Control
A
Okay, any way to put the right pressure on this asshat?
10:04 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Anonymiss
A
10:03 PM - Mar 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (Glendathegood) can see their posts

Jo
A
I am beyond frustrated with Republican politicians. If only they would apply this energy to the sex offenders within their party and so called conservative religious organizations.
03:21 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Jo.
That won't happen. Most of them seem to be more about taking advantage of children and women, and do they not get a lot of money and support from the religious wack jobs on the right?
11:12 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Emily Provenzano
A
So wait, they wanted student athletes who have periods to disclose their cycle in order to compete, and now they want to ban young people who have periods from talking about them at all? All they want is control, that's it. If they can't control one way, they'll find another.
03:19 PM - Mar 16, 2023
sr gillespie
A
It just gets more ridiculous. Our insurances rates are oppressive and this guy is worried girls will talk about their periods. I know there has to be some nefarious reason but I just don't get it. What is the end game? And le'ts find out who will be running against him. He needs to go.
02:48 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Stephie Lynn
A
What in the hell?!? This is horrifying. Florida is becoming increasingly unsafe for women and girls. My niece lives there and I am terrified for her.
02:34 PM - Mar 16, 2023 (Edited)
Lil
A
In most cases, when people suck at doing the basic tasks of their job -- in this case, a legislator writing legislation -- they get fired.

Americans need to register to vote and then fire these worse-than-useless republicans.
02:31 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}