Sarah Maria
A
Some people are so used to Twitter's toxicity, they'll have a hard time feeling 'at home' on Spoutible. It's just too peaceful for them over here.
03:09 AM - Feb 07, 2023
SunRayLeo
A
In response to Sarah Maria.
Absolutely, I think it willl be hard for a lot of people. Twitter is very addictive & it's seen as the most respected social media site bc of the number of journalists & public figures using it.
07:42 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Rae Raquel
A
It does feel amazing here. So nice to read spouts and not have to armour up.
05:45 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Eileen Walsh
A
Finally managed to get my spouts sorted and to say people have been so lovely it's an understatement.. honestly feeling the positivity and none of the toxicity of the other
05:34 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Zaire Diri
A
The truth is that some people love the attention that being a keyboard "warrior" generates. You also have to admit that drama can be entertaining.
03:59 AM - Feb 07, 2023
SunRayLeo
A
In response to Zaire Diri.
I love your name Zaire, I was born in Kinshasa Zaire but left as a 6yr old for London in 1990. Zaire collapsed in the 1990s & is now called Democratic Republic of Congo, I hate that name for my motherland & was just saying the other day how I miss Zaires national flag

Anyway, have a fab day Zaire
07:48 AM - Feb 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (bbold) can see their posts

UBroughtTheSunShine Is A Brazen Hussy
A
I feel the same. It's like I'm bracing for the hate because this feels so nice. All these posts are so decent, even when people disagree. It's wonderful 😊
03:40 AM - Feb 07, 2023
allwen6
A
I thought I was missing twitter having been on here a week so last night I popped back in it felt like I had been swept into chaos, bitterness, hate, lies, misleading statements 5mins later I tumbled out, made a decision, crept back in and deactivated my account I feel free!
03:34 AM - Feb 07, 2023 (Edited)
Auntie D ?
A
They will have to learn to get use to a new normal. I love it here. Its really like the blue calmness of the ocean on a peaceful day with nice weather.
03:24 AM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}