I Smoked Threads
A
Alvin Bragg will probably be the first to indict Trump given the simplicity of the hush money payments case but I want to give Fani Willis all the credit because if she hadnt gotten the ball rolling, we'd still be looking around asking when anyone will do something.
09:52 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Carol Butler
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
It’s a big group effort. A lot of people were essential to bringing accountability and we’re not there yet. First to the gate isn’t really that important.
12:39 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Yvette
A
You’re absolutely right. Willis was extremely brave.
02:45 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Cathy K
A
I’m thinking the Willis case will be wrapping up soon, then we will really see the orange one turn inside out with rage. 🔥🍿🍿
08:43 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Jeff Sterling
A
I cannot figure why the inept coward, do-nothing, "Look the other way' over-rated, has-been #MerrickGarland has a #LawLicense . He is either compromised or in cahoots with the #Traitors . Very disappointed in potus for being a weakling and not replacing & firing weakling #USAG for #DerelictionofDuty
09:44 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Carol Butler
A
In response to Jeff Sterling.
I believe there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know. Merrick Garland really subscribes to the “speak through our indictments” philosophy. Perhaps they’re taking this pace in order to be able to successfully round up a great bunch of Republican traitors with closer ties to Putin.
12:42 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Honorable Guilded Dirigible
A
I cannot agree more. She woke everyone up from the coup coma.
09:35 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
👍 agreed.
07:28 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Hoops Profile (YouTube)
B
100% agree
02:14 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Matt Healy
A
Please. Has she indicted anyone yet? Get back to me when she does.
10:26 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Carol Butler
A
In response to Matt Healy.
She indicted him last year and he was convicted last year. Now he just got the verdict for how much he owes. Did you mean to say let me know when they get the money?
12:48 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Gino Gangai
A
Had Cy Vance done his job years ago, we might never have even gotten to this point but I'm grateful for someone like Fani Willis who refused to back down. More people like her are needed.
09:59 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Brendan Barry
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Vance was never gonna do his job. He's a trump lackey. It's not the first time he turned a blind eye to trump family crimes.
06:47 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
The brackets are set
Who will win & #IndictTrump
Early money was on GA Coach Willis but she seems to have faded
NYC Coach Bragg is making a big 2nd effort & just may edge them out
Will slow & steady DOJ under Coaches Garland & Smith finally achieve victory & get US justice?
#LSSC
08:53 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Lefty Allen
B
What I don't understand is... if it's so easy, why didn't it happen 6 years ago? At the very least, the day his traitorous ass got kicked out of the WH.
08:50 AM - Mar 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (MzKreant) can see their posts

Karan Rhodes
A
This is so true!
08:23 AM - Mar 17, 2023
STEVE
A
Fani Willis needs to get her skates on before the new law in Georgia makes it impossible for her to do her job...it may already be too late.
08:20 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Alexander Nevrmind
B
I’m still not well with Bragg passing up a case that was years in the making. Then again his former boss was notorious for letting Orange Foolius off the hook.. Money talks..
07:40 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Clara McKenzie
A
True and Fani Willis can scoop up Lindsay Graham too I hope!
11:10 PM - Mar 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (Lisag2021) can see their posts

Dave
A
I'm just hoping that the corrupt legislators in GA don't remove her with that convenient new law they just passed specifically so they could remove her...
10:07 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to Dave.
You’re right on point..
11:30 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Yep, agree on that... Willis had the excellent help of dear leader, with his "can you find me 11,780 votes"... and just in case everyone missed it, he adds "one more than what I need...".
10:04 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}