Susan Brosche
A
Hello EarlyBirds. Hope all is well. The Elephant is coming along very well. Got more grey in her so she looks more like an elephant. The decorations are very extensive. They do like to paint and decorate elephants. I wonder how the elephants like it? Hope y’all enjoy your evening. Take care. C ya.
06:41 PM - May 15, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Susan Brosche.
Good evening, Susan.
Work was a and we received a large shipment. So lots to do.
The elephant is coming along. I wonder how they like it too, maybe they don't mind if they are treated well.
What day do you do Fly Fishing?
Enjoy your evening. 🙂
A book I had on hold became available.
09:19 PM - May 15, 2024
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Good evening, Carla. I put more paint on the Elephant tonight. Kind of shaping the area around her. I’ll put more paint on her tomorrow to show her off more. The colors are wonderful, nice and bright. The Hindi’s sure know how to put on festivals. Hope you enjoy your book. 📚 what genre do you read
11:22 PM - May 15, 2024
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Oh, Carla I forgot you asked what day I do FlyFishing again. It looks like I have to wait for Monday or Tuesday next before our schedules mesh again. She’s got stuff and I’ve got stuff some our days aren’t in the clear except Monday and Friday. We could do Tuesday as I have an early appointment.
11:33 PM - May 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}