Jeff Tiedrich
A
holy fucking shit, it doesn't matter how covid got here. what matters is that Donald Trump bungled the response and went golfing and Republicans called wearing a mask "tyranny." hell of a response to a "bioweapon attack," if you ask me
02:20 PM - Mar 17, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
And both Fool Trump & Incompetent Republican Congress decided that Dr Fauci was the problem and blamed him for their betrayal to appropriately address a World Wide pandemic! Americans died.
03:40 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Rachel Carmina
A
To put it bluntly, the GOP's deliberate blunders on Covid cost 400,000+ Americans their lives. It placed a massive burden on US health care system that will be felt for a generation. Additionally, other conservatives around the world followed Trump's lead, causing even more death & suffering. This i
10:29 AM - Mar 18, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
Hm. Come to think of it, that bungled response was a sort of "bioweapon attack" in its own right. At a U.S. death toll of a million+, probly the most "successful" one ever!
10:08 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Jeff costello
A
bUt mAh fReEduMs
04:17 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Karen Bowlin
A
Oh and don't forget, sold China the largest supply of food while our people were standing in food lines.
03:59 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
IF one wants to know about the Vaccine,masks,social distancing, i did all 3 and still do, "Fact": have immune deficiency since child hood, , had valley fever, at 12, partial lung damage from.. Fully vaccinated, fully boosted, fully Bivalent 3rd dose " 0-covid, still test negative.
02:36 PM - Mar 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}