LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
What strain ya'll hitting tonight?.

I'm hitting Goji OG from Sweet Dirt, a Portland, Maine dispensary.

https://www.curatedbycanna...
07:26 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Steven Morrison, democrat
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
A Golden State's "Lava Flower." Which is why I need to log off now.
07:31 PM - Mar 10, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
In response to Steven Morrison, democrat.
Flower or a vape cart?. What's it taste like?.
09:52 PM - Mar 10, 2023
A
Hey there. I really did log off after responding the other night. For me...it's step-away-from-the-keyboard time every time. 😂 Now to business! Flower all the way. The aroma is incredible but, gotta say, the flavor nothing special. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday.
09:31 PM - Mar 12, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
I'm not aware of your consumption method but if you vaped that flower at low temps you'll likely taste more of the aromatics and flavors vs combustion methods which burns off terps almost instantly upon inhale.

Just a suggestion.
09:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023
A
Suggestions are appreciated! I truly need to investigate the vape thing but have been old-school happy with the old dugout-and-bat, that straight little metal pipe good for one hit at a time. Nice to make your acquaintance! :)
12:29 PM - Mar 15, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
For the one hitter quitter you're doing it right no doubt. But if you want those same benefits alongside getting a more aromatic & flavorful experience, vaping is the way to go. You also conserve more flower via this method as you could theoretically have multiple seshes with little material.
09:20 AM - Mar 16, 2023
A
I know you're speaking truth, Brother. And I'm appreciating the inspiration to e x p a n d my experience so...thank you! :)
03:14 PM - Mar 17, 2023