davidpepper
A
Reminder: the nationwide, institutional attack on democracy is much bigger and runs far deeper than Donald Trump.

It began before he ran for office. It will continue if he is locked up next week or next month or next year

Stay focused on all the ways democracy is under assault
09:38 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Richard Harvey Swaine
A
In response to davidpepper.
It dates from the civil war, from Jim Crow, from Rupert Murdoch (jumping ahead here) & from launch of #foxnews .
06:21 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Crazy Janey
A
Elected officials must go to jail following convictions.
03:42 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
I think it's finally time to make an example of any of these guys (and women) who tried and will continue trying to hijack Democracy. It's true that in the dark ages putting heads on pikes surrounding cities was barbaric - but effective.
People have to go to jail.
01:20 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
Glad you are here @davidpepper There is so much to keep up with. Do you believe that Ohio Republicans are only interested n power, not a bit of governing? So oligarchy reigns instead of Democracy?
04:43 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
Just read about Antifa trial in San Diego. It won’t begin u til November. So many irons in the fascist fire..
04:40 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
Now ie: during primary in State, am From, had one unfortunate?? that he and one other were watching one's dropping off ballots , and asking where one was going?? "ANYWHERE I WISH" Sardonic was off when i replied previous... Sure hope that nonsense quits when its General Election time.
02:50 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Larry with an i
A
It began with the coup of 1963.
01:45 PM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}