Portia McGonagal
A
If we as a nation could stop having to undo/redo/cleanup after Republicans, maybe we could find the time and money to focus on this. Gifted link so all can read because it's coming for everyone.
09:53 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Rusty Miller
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
I mean...what 1 group over the last 5 decades is most responsible for all the wrong politicians & policies? The rooster came home to roost. If I wasn't a halfway decent person, I'd day let them sleep in the pneumatic hospital beds they made...
10:08 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:34 PM - Mar 19, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
America must do better...
08:07 PM - Mar 19, 2023
KLov@MildtheMist
A
Each decade the Congressional Republicans do not work on solving anything except dismantling existing programs maybe we shouldn't have any Congress.
12:44 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
So much of this article refers to dementia and Alzheimer’s. We really need better care solutions for that. Yes, standard metal care can be expensive also. But much less expensive than having to watch someone with dementia and keep them safe.
PS, thanks for the gifted article.
12:03 PM - Mar 18, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
Yeah, "golden years" my *ss--I'm so afraid I'm gonna end up being one of those old ladies hospitals literally wheel out onto the street and dump because I don't have anyone nor the $ for continued long term care should I ever need it 😭
10:47 AM - Mar 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}