I Smoked Threads
A
The only victory for Trump at this point is if indictments never come. If he's indicted, he'll claim it's a democratic conspiracy but no one will care. If he's never indicted though, he'll claim that proved his innocence, and that would be extremely dangerous.
10:11 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Chris (Teiresias)
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
I think any indictment will make Trump's followers look to him for how THEY should behave. I sincerely hope this does not turn into another riot/insurrection attempt, as Trump can do massive damage to our already fragile democracy.
10:02 AM - Mar 19, 2023
NewWarriorsTalk
A
I hope you are right but considering what the Republican House is already doing before indictments have even happened I'm not optimistic that "no one will care."
12:12 AM - Mar 19, 2023 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
11:36 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Ike K
A
I'm concerned that #Trump will be found innocent with respect to the #StormyDaniels hush money. He'll blame others and the whole deal is a bit convoluted. I think a hung jury is quite possible. Georgia is another matter entirely, assuming that he's indicted there.
11:15 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Kerri MacDhomnhuil
A
I don’t want to be letdown again. That’s where I stand on this. Please please please let this glorious day become true.
10:34 PM - Mar 18, 2023
WhalingOutLoud
A
If the latter happens, a whole lot of people will care and those same people will get rabid. Indictment is our country's equivalent of a rabies shot.
10:26 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Emskware
A
Indictments with an "s" are coming. It's just a matter of when. Be patient folks, and you'll be rewarded.
10:15 PM - Mar 18, 2023
The Tree Guy
A
In response to Emskware.
Because this is the highest profile case there is, the DA has got to have the absolute, most rock-solid case possible. I am confident in our legal system and there will be justice done.
08:15 AM - Mar 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}