Lola Gayle
A
A word about Bethany Mandel. Many of you probably heard about her utter failure to explain "woke," even though she apparently wrote a book about it. She got herself embarrassed...and for good reason. Now Newsweek is trying to help her unstain her idiocracy. Backfired again. Bitch please.
01:40 PM - Mar 19, 2023
kimberly chandler
A
In response to Lola Gayle.
And, to no one's surprise, still no definition of woke. Because there is no way to define it in the negative way she'd like us to view it.

Jen Psaki for the win on summing up this gaffe!
06:52 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Sue Ardan
A
Jen Psaki aired Mandell’s unintelligible viral response to the question “what is woke” today in her first “Inside” show on MSNBC. Psaki: “If you can’t explain it and people don’t understand it in 15 seconds , it may not be the winning message you think it is…you can let your woke flag fly.”
03:06 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
The irony and sheer gall of her ignorance is stunning. 🙄 I doubt seriously if my foremothers who were raped and forced to bear the children of enslavers and other designated “motherfuckers” (literally) would have described themselves as “loud and proud breeders” like this simpleminded woman.
02:44 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Thia Foy (she/her)
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
I was struck by that as well. From her description of her life, it seems that she has constructed a tight little world for herself and her family with very little outside contact or stimulation from people who have differing opinions.
03:06 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
I kinda glossed right over that part of her article, but ya part was disgusting
04:12 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Anne Lutz Fernandez
A
It would be nice to see this admission (that people can be triggered by language and that the anxiety from feeling excluded/experiencing bias can affect one’s performance) translate into an understanding on behalf of others. I won't hold my breath.
02:43 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
Us white folks just need to stop whitesplaining what Black folks mean when they use certain words or phrases because this was the definition I got directly from Black people a while ago: https://spoutible.com/thre...
02:09 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
She's insufferable
01:57 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
Panic attacks are real and can be completely debilitating. But if she can't give a 15 second definition of "woke", it proves one or both of the following: 1) she's an incredibly lazy writer/thinker, and/or 2) she's merely on the grift gravy train, trying to make some $$ feeding the maga rage mob.
01:53 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Lola Gayle
A
In response to Kirk Taylor.
I agree. I can't even stand in a grocery store line without passing out from panic. I can't go anywhere due to my mental health issues. I've learned to live with it, but even I could open my webcam and give a 15 second spot about what "woke" actually is.
01:56 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Clumsy Ninja
A
In response to Kirk Taylor.
This! People who use the term "panic attack" to mean other forms of anxiety are downplaying my disorder and I don't like it.
02:01 PM - Mar 19, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Bitch, please... 😆
01:48 PM - Mar 19, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Really, really??? This lady is a whackjob. If you're breeding stock, go loud and proud, she could be the face of the magats, maybe move to Texas. Nobody on earth cares how many kids you have.
01:47 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
She really comes off as even MORE pathetic in this article. 😁😂😅
01:47 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Lola Gayle
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
Seriously!
01:48 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Michelle Balog
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
She is heaping on the embarrassment. That was worse than the video.
05:22 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
YO! #BethanyMandel :

We are not your therapist.

If you had one, s/he would probably tell you that your response to the question was your brain telling you that you are on the wrong side of this issue. Your “premise” is fatally flawed.

End of story.
01:46 PM - Mar 19, 2023 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
Some people just don't know when to quit
01:42 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Lola Gayle
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Honest to gawd, when you've already started digging a hole you might want to stop once you need several ladders to get out of it.
01:43 PM - Mar 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}