Marta Pelusi
A
The last reply I spouted took a minute to post; When I clicked on Notifications to view those, it took at least a minute. Etc. Could it be a Chrome extension? Also, I don't want to possibly be confused with one of the trolls who are harassing Chris. Surely someone else must be having this problem?
11:58 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Anna Fisher
A
I have been having issues as well. Public launch was delayed, I’m assuming due to the team being aware of and working on these issues. I’m willing to be patient (and I keep finding cool people & important stories shared here) Fingers crossed the platform will be more consistently fast soon!
In response to Marta Pelusi.
12:09 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Marta Pelusi
A
In response to Anna Fisher.
I am actually now signed in from the browser on my phone and for the minute at least, it’s working a bit faster. I’m not counting on it yet - because it also briefly worked on my laptop for a couple minutes earlier and then completely froze again. So I’m not sure if this will last. 2/3
12:53 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Marta Pelusi
A
In response to Marta Pelusi.
3/3 I could also try it on my husband’s laptop. So far this is still working on my phone 🤞I hope it lasts! But I’ve spent an hour on this issue now and need to stop. Wish I’d thought of this earlier so I could have been actually USING Spoutible instead of having a meltdown over it. Lol. Later!!
12:57 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Marta Pelusi
A
In response to Anna Fisher.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I was trying to do a few other things that took me forever. I’m glad I finally saw your reply because you’re the 1st person to tell me they’ve also had troubles! I mainly wanted validation & to see if anyone had any tips - (continued, 1st of 2 or 3 spouts-…
12:51 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}