Rep. Ritchie Torres
A
House Republicans have opened a kangaroo investigation into the Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg just as he seeks to prosecute Donald Trump.

If the GOP’s weaponization of government against the Manhattan DA is not interference with a criminal prosecution, I am not sure what would be.
01:37 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Rep. Ritchie Torres.
Party of Law and Order my ass!
11:51 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Steven Aufrecht
A
Feels like obstruction of justice.
12:23 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Douglas Johnston
A
Surprise, surprise, surprise... not. MAGAats are nutzo.
09:07 AM - Mar 21, 2023
BurgerFanMan
A
The same State that elected this fine young man (Ritchie Torres) has elected the Representative called Santos, just a few miles down the road. How in the hell can that even be?
02:08 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Orbie Light
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
Gerrymandering.
02:52 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
If I know that MAGA/GQP would be on a revenge tour if they ever get power because that is all they have to offer to Americans then why in the flying spaghetti name do we as Democrats don't nail that criminal enterprise of a party to the wall when we have the chance?
01:54 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I hope DA Bragg will have to give a hard pass to a Congressional subpoena given that he'll be unavailable due to his prosecution of their Orange cult leader & the DoJ must decline to prosecute just as they did for the sitting members of Congress who themselves blew off the same subpoenas..Hypocrites
01:42 PM - Mar 20, 2023
poisondartfrog resists
A
They must be public hearings if they get their way. The House Republicans have done nothing but humiliate themselves in their efforts to support their conspiracy theories up to now.
01:41 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Jenny_Jupiter
B
What does Trump have on these people? I truly believe they would literally kill for him. Must be some insane blackmail!
01:38 PM - Mar 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}