JC_🇺🇸
A
Gavin Newsom Shares Photo of Himself Reading Banned Books to 'Figure Out What These States Are So Afraid Of'

The GOP are making banned books #1 Best Sellers!

https://people.com/politic...
02:22 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Tracey Baptiste
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Not all banned books become best sellers. Only ones that were already best sellers. Most banned books are by midlist writers who are losing income because of banning. So it's hurting readers by making them intellectually poorer, and authors who are financially disadvantaged by banning.
11:24 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
I Love it! All the banned books are great reads. Awesome, Gov. Newsom!
10:17 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Deb
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
I have regularly chosen my books from banned book lists for years. I have discovered many great authors and books and confirmed my belief that we need diverse authors and subjects.
08:52 AM - Mar 21, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Heck what aren't they afraid of? Rainbows scare em
03:36 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
He's such an elegant, sophisticated, intelligent, classy & super attractive guy that I still get a visceral reaction, heebie jeebies I believe is the exact medical term, each & every time I recall that he was once married to Kimberly "Gargoyle.." For surviving that alone he'd get my vote any day..
02:51 AM - Mar 21, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
The poor guy. He'll never live that down. But... at least that was before she transformed herself into a psycho-babbling blobfish.
03:02 AM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}