Christopher Bouzy
A
💡Analysis: Trump will continue to run despite being under indictment. Several other Republican candidates will enter the race, splitting the vote and giving Trump the nomination. As for DeSantis, the attention he's receiving is media hype and he is unlikely to emerge as a viable contender.
08:34 AM - Mar 21, 2023
holmskjell hylar
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Didn't realise this was a Splasback until I got into the replies.
Still current. 😵‍💫
12:36 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Laura Diamondstone
A
never get complacent or underestimate the magats/nazis/whtsupremacists etc. 45 was only 1 with the mot power for a few yrs. And regardless they are still here/among us, still on the supreme court, still in the senate, still on school boards. still in law enforcement, etc.
03:01 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
How many of us just want him gone gone gone
10:49 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Carol Lovely.
Biggest disappointment since Biden beat his sorry flab @zz is that everyone kept talking about him. I want him more than gone. I want his name out of America’s mouth.
05:20 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Ginger Bell
A
I hope so!
05:51 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Karen Edwards
A
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
12:03 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:00 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Geralyn Pfaff
A
Remember how happy we were when Biden won? We thought we were done with that orange menace. He just won’t go away. And as for that other guy down there…someone needs to explain to me why anyone continues to live in Florida.
06:25 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Dr. So-Called B
A
In response to Geralyn Pfaff.
Don't let Florida fool you. It's 'South Arkansas' with a Disney World.
09:17 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Gina_me74
A
I agree. Shorty D is an angry little troll who is power hungry. As a Florida resident, it is disturbing that he is trying to convince people how great he made the state. Other states beware. He won in Florida by a large margin by stacking the deck and suppressing dissent.
10:40 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Gina_me74.
Also the National and state DNC non existent here…
01:17 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Ginger Bell
A
In response to Gina_me74.
It's horrible there. We left almost 3 years ago and don't regret it one bit. But, still have many loved ones there and they're just as appalled at the decay happening there.
05:57 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
Perfect!

This will give President Biden the upper hand to win. It'll motivate a lot of people to vote
10:34 PM - Mar 21, 2023
G
A
DeSatanist is more terrifying that TFG. So TFG against POTUS? Any idea yet? 🤞🏼
09:16 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Millicent Bolden
A
I hope you are right. DeSantis is far worse than Trump. May the GOP lose in 2024 at a much higher percentage than they lost in 2024. Hoping for a Democratic Party landslide for Presidency, House and Senate in 2024!
🌊🌊🌊
08:12 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Winnifred Whittaker
A
Christopher, your analysis are always on point. However, I am hoping that Democrats begin or continue vigorous mobilization so that by the time the MAGAS realize that the train has left, they would have devoured each other like wild animals.
07:40 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Winnifred Whittaker.
I’m hoping that as the situation becomes more and more desperate the GOP/MAGA degenerates will do just that - either rats jumping off a sinking ship, throwing each other under the bus, or rats fighting each other as the ship goes down. Either outcome works for me.
05:28 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Retropian
B
Your predictions are correct more often than not. They’re equally frightening. I swear if anybody says Biden will wipe the floor with either of them, forgetting they said the same thing about Hillary and TFG in 2016, I’m blocking them. They’ll have learned nothing. It’s all hands on deck for 2024.
07:12 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Marie Max
B
Either choice, Orange man or White boots is a nightmare.
06:51 PM - Mar 21, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
@CBouzy ... This is the stuff of nightmares...
04:23 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Andrea Loken
A
Dear Mr. Bouzy,

From your mouth to God's ear.

With sympathy & hope,
Your Canadian neighbours
03:47 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Colleen Gormley
A
Question for the lawyers out there, will Trumps travel be restricted? Will he still be able to fly around the country and have rallies?
03:30 PM - Mar 21, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
DeSantis v TFG is distraction. Regardless of the kabuki theatrics, their agendas are aligned. The GOP strategy is to run multiple candidates, encompass every demographic, consolidate into one nominee, vote in lockstep. Remember in ‘20, they declared TFG the uncontested nominee & refused all others.
11:58 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Jason Peacock
A
This will be interesting to see how this prediction plays out. Another thing to consider with DeSantis is that he needs scripted/controlled events to convey his narrative. I'm sure he'll received a lot debate prep, but he is extremely weak when being pressed with real questions and follow up.
11:52 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Kevin Rickard
A
As long as we turn out to vote I could care less about which facist emerges from #GOP . We just need to #vote the bast*rds out.
11:45 AM - Mar 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Markus
A
In response to Pauline Criel.
None of the previous favorites and dark horses ever amounted to anything once they were beaten.
Remember Huckabee? Santorum? Jeb!? Jindal?
11:53 AM - Mar 21, 2023
LH Grant
A
DeSantis will have zero national appeal- he's the Rafael Cruz of FL; I tend to agree, unless trump's indictment by GA next scares off a number of key GOP in the Senate and a handful in the House and perhaps a Gov or two. Then all bets are off.....
11:37 AM - Mar 21, 2023
ItsTimeToSpeakTheTruth
A
In response to LH Grant.
But but.. he has SUCH a great outfit!
12:01 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Trending "ROYAL EXPERT" #SussexDefender
B
Music to my ears
10:21 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
While you are predicting the next election will anyone challenge Guy Fieri for Mayor of Flavortown?
10:18 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Jason Peacock
A
In response to Steven McDermott.
11:32 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Go Dems 2024
A
He won’t be the nominee and he will lose the Governor race in the next election should he run.
10:12 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Melissa Bishop
A
In response to Go Dems 2024.
Thankfully DeSantis is term limited out as governor unless he changes that law too!
11:46 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Pammy412
A
I never thought he was a viable candidate. I wonder what other Republicans will enter the race.
10:10 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Sweet(ish) Iced Tea
A
If Trump does get the nomination, it’s not necessarily a win for Dems IMO. Most everyone I know who voted for Trump in the past didn’t vote for him as much as they voted for the official GOP platform & against the Dem party platform which they see as more left than they wish to go.
10:07 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Jeanne S
A
In response to Sweet(ish) Iced Tea.
DeSantis has the personality of cardboard and no one who didn’t vote for Trump last time is going to change their mind now.
Abortion rights are going to be front and center in 2024 along with all the other fascist platform.
If D’s don’t win in ‘24, democracy is dead. No joke. Trump posted his plan.
05:46 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Debbie Proffitt
A
please be right on this. as a lifelong Fl resident, tampon Ron need to be out of politics and hopefully sued into oblivion for all his authoritarian rules
09:44 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Debbie Proffitt.
😂😂 Tampon Ron?? That’s hilarious! 🤣
07:36 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
Sounds like something Nicki Haley would do...
09:32 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Robin Keefe
A
DeSantis plays to GOP voters who don't want Trump. His ultra right, anti-woke rhetoric & actions motivates them. Trump's attacks on his rivals will hopefully split the GOP & give Democrats the win. Although, Biden's age works against him.
09:30 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Adam Saunders
A
In response to Robin Keefe.
Biden will beat trump unless the repubs tank the economy with the debt ceiling, to be be blamed on the sitting president by the electorate. 2020 proved there's more hate for trump than lust, and now Biden has shown he's more than just a placeholder. Main question is which way the house and Senate go
10:33 AM - Mar 21, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}