Badlydone Emma
A
Y’all understand we’re going to have to bust our butts even harder in 2024, right. This country will not survive a republican president. Hell, we’re barely hanging on with a GOP House. Nothing is getting done. So saddle up and get ready. We’re playing this game from the local level on up.
11:32 PM - Mar 21, 2023
April ZinniaHouse
A
In response to Badlydone Emma.
I'm a blue dot in a sea of red. I will continue to vote for the democrats but I'm trying to leave here. These republicans here are ignorant, crazy and mean. There is nothing I can do.
08:47 PM - Aug 09, 2023
MythicWave
A
In response to April ZinniaHouse.
💔🕊💪🗽💙🐳
06:32 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Moving Foward
A
07:54 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Jenny Wren (She/Her)
A
I know folks are tired, hell, I am tired. We cannot slack, not for one minute. Every day they invoke more and more of their fascist rights while stripping away ours. We have to get these clowns out of office, that means showing up and voting.
10:29 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
Trump or DeSantis = Fascism
02:43 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
Not just 2024. We cannot EVER let our guard down. EVER. Every ballot race, every time, every year.
11:56 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Vanessa White
B
We lost the House because of blatant gerrymandering and red states making it very difficult to vote in blue districts.This is ongoing and worsening.If congress can’t pass voter rights legislation,then no amount of blue votes will help. Evidence: loss of the House, literally because of these reasons.
11:50 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Badlydone Emma
A
In response to Vanessa White.
How will congress pass these laws if we don’t elect more democrats. And also, the House was lost because NY messed up big time. It has less to do with gerrymandering and voters being gullible and falling for GOP fear tactics. Gerrymandering is real, but there was more to the 2022 house loss.
02:06 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Badlydone Emma
A
In response to Vanessa White.
Considering Dems were supposed to lose the house by about 30 seat margin, as is the case historically, I think we beat the hell out of gerrymandering with only a 8-seat loss. How?? Huge turnout by pro-democracy voters. We voted. Voter suppressive rhetoric is more of a problem than gerrymandering.
02:12 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
Big facts.
09:13 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
This means from school boards on up folks! Emma is 100% correct! This is not a drill and we got no time for vote splitting games. All y’all’s wish lists can be looked into After we keep a democracy!
Know your assignments local/state/federal.
Then Vote your asses off ! 👏
11:59 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Badlydone Emma
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
Dog catcher all the way up to president. We’re going to have to get off social media and mobilize in person. Our ground game has to be strong.

Because while we obsess about national elections, they are taking over school boards and city councils.
08:19 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Oh, hell yeah. From the ground up before we become Ground Zero.
11:57 PM - Mar 21, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yes, and this includes the WI Court Race!
11:47 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
If your plan is to vote more, then you've already lost.
11:33 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
Voting is all we have in the end. Before the voting is when the phone banking and volunteering need to happen.
03:27 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Badlydone Emma
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
I live in democracy. Voting is the most effective tool.

You are welcome to resort to whatever means you think will work best and till maintain a democracy. All the best!
08:21 AM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}