⚛️Shawn Athan
A
MAGA and their hate isn't wanted in my opinion. Conservatives on the other hand, I don't mind. We can and will have differing views on everything. When it comes to basic human and civil rights, if you want to infringe on them, you don't belong in this country let alone the app... IMO.
Khrissy Choate @KhrissyChoate
A few people have been saying Spoutible is “an echo chamber.” Do those people really want the maga crowd on here? I would welcome people with differing political views to mine here, if those views didn’t involve stripping rights from women, trying to revive Jim Crow,
06:57 PM - Mar 22, 2023
08:15 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
So far, I ❤️ Spoutible. I love they take out the trash on the regular.

If we trust @cbouzy , we have to trust that he won't allow harassment and hate, even from MAGAts.

We can, and have, stopped the hate mongers. We are all pretty much preaching to the choir here. Still love you guys ❤️
08:40 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Gail Jahn (she, her)
A
I welcome debates - CIVIL discussion. The problem is that MAGAts trying to talk over you - they just won't listen.
08:24 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Freedom Over Fascism Podcast
A
What does "conservative" even mean anymore? I'm being serious here. In the past it has meant a commitment against equal rights (see DOMA etc), denial of health care, being against helping seniors and the disabled, and being for "fiscal responsibility," but only for Dems. What are they trying to cons
08:23 PM - Mar 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Freedom Over Fascism Podcast.
Lincoln Project type of Republicans. Otherwise... I'd probably consider myself pretty conservative fiscally. Thats why I can't get on board with half of progressives ideas.
08:31 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Jessica Jane
A
In response to Freedom Over Fascism Podcast.
I completely agree with you Dr. Stephanie. "Conservative" these days is synonymous with the oppression of women (stripping women of their rights), the LGBTQ+ community, BIPOC (black, indigenous, people of color) etc.

I can't have "discussions" with them. No way, jose. I draw the line now.
08:36 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Al Gray
A
Exactly, There is no discussion until they can accept that everyone has the same rights, responsibilities, privileges, and protections. That is the base line, we start there and add to it, not subtract.
08:22 PM - Mar 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Al Gray.
Exactly. Let people live.
08:32 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Rosetta
A
💯💯💯
08:21 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}