Christopher Bouzy
A
We were going to put the following question into the survey, but I felt it would be better if we could read your individual responses. Does Spoutible make you feel safe, and if so, why? If not, please explain why not and what we can do to make you feel safer.
06:54 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
I'm not a member of any marginalized or targeted group or demographic. I've never felt unsafe online (yes, I do understand how privileged I am).

But Spoutible is the first site where I can see the people in charge actively working to create a space where EVERYONE can be and feel that safe.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:53 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Randy Resnick
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
That is also the avowed purpose of Post.News
03:48 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Blissful Way
A
A refreshing and enjoyable change from the bird and others...
02:20 AM - Mar 24, 2023
TJ 1010333
A
Yes, you expressed my thoughts clearly. Although I chose to follow people who were respectful, but challenging. I haven't had the experience of needing to be as cautious on Spoutible. That's a change for me. I also had a small account on the bird site.
11:05 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Scott Fringer
A
This is where I stand, but I couldn't find the words to convey it this well. Thanks @MSheridan62
10:53 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Chris Puttick
A
Twitter pile-ons happen from all sorts. Me I get the pro-Brexit lot, the occasional MAGA - and the cycling lobby. Never challenge the cycling lobby.
07:57 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Chris Puttick
A
In response to Chris Puttick.
And the anti-vaxxers. Though there's a strong cross-over of that group with the MAGAs and Brextremists.
07:58 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Chris Puttick.
I generally take the bird site pile-ons as opportunities to weed out the incredibly stupid and purposefully obnoxious with the block button.
08:18 AM - Mar 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}