Social Media Ecosystem
A
Let's Talk About - Rep. Jamal Bowman. Bruh, what is u doing. This isn't the hill sir. To be fair I'm a Liberal, and Bowman's politics are to the left of mine on some issues. Still this is problematic. And could bite him in the ass.

#sme #jamalbowman #tiktok #nytimes
09:39 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Social Media Ecosystem.
So my mom is rep’d by this “backbench Democrat.” Is he representing his constituents’ interests? I think Bowman will be hearing more from them. Because recording users keystrokes and accessing their data is a problem.
11:20 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Lefty_Left_Left
A
I'm not a TikTok fan, but the GOP's opposition to it isn't in good faith

TikTok users have been a major source of headaches for MAGA, from popular anti-GOP content creators to K-pop fans securing rally tickets & no-showing, ie the 2020 Tulsa superspreader event🤣

Something like it is probably t
10:00 AM - Mar 23, 2023 (Edited)
Lefty_Left_Left
A
In response to Lefty_Left_Left.
(still getting used to Spoutible's char limit)

Something like TikTok is probably the future of public discourse, regardless of the company's future.
10:02 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Social Media Ecosystem
A
In response to Lefty_Left_Left.
Two things cam be true. TikTok is a Visual medium.
10:43 AM - Mar 23, 2023
speedy21d
A
I saw an article yesterday about him defending Tik Tok. I literally shook my head. I'm not a Tik Tok user but I can't see how he can defend the app when it's been known to be a major security issue. He may need to re-evaluate his decision to defend Tik Tok. Just my opinion
09:49 AM - Mar 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}