Steve Rogers
A
In response to LoriMar.
Conservative Rep. Clay Higgens seemed like he may have been high. Most people would never allow a Theocracy and his Conservatives want to turn the U.S. into a fascist dictatorship banning all religions. Declaring libraries Liberal grooming centers is insultingly ignorant, ludicrous and disgusting.
04:14 AM - Mar 24, 2023
NECE
A
In response to LoriMar.
This is obscene. Higgins is dangerous. His kind of thinking is dangerous. He can do what he wants to libraries connected to his churches. However, libraries that serve the general public should have all kinds of books. Education for our children is essential; that includes freely reading to your
11:44 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Rebecca E
A
In response to LoriMar.
If this doesn't motivate people to get involved NOW then I am afraid nothing will and democracy, as we know it, is doomed. This man means exactly what he said. This didn't happen over night...it's taken the far-right decades/lots of patience to be in a place to institute their repugnant policies.
11:39 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to LoriMar.
They don't want libraries they want places of far right-wing indoctrination filled with only the books they deem worthy to be read. Oh boy! I hope everyone who is sickened by this fights like there is no tomorrow, because there may be no tomorrow if this takes hold.
11:36 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Lei Lika
A
In response to LoriMar.
I’m sure the grooming books are first on the list 🙄
11:34 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to LoriMar.
I made it almost a whole week without paying attention to or posting on that dumpster fire hellsite.

#Whoopsie 🥳💃
11:34 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
LMAO

But count me in as one of the literate.
11:50 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to LoriMar.
Which taxpayers are supporting their insanity?

They are banning knowledge, yet they want libraries. Their christofascism is smeared with a poisonous foundation of nazism.

Whilst this is all ominous, do they know what they truly want?
11:26 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to LoriMar.
Well...any more questions on why we gotta keep fighting, anyone? Yeah, I thought not. Hold to the Stockdale Paradox and soldier on.
11:00 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Ground Control.
That’s right 👏💪

Today, tomorrow, forever.

I’ll get my kids on that shit. My grandkids, if I get any. And anyone else who will listen to me.

I mean SHIT, I’ve just been trying to convince young people simply just *to vote* forever, never mind pay attention FOR REAL, get friends to vote, etc.
11:40 PM - Mar 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}