Jess Martin
A
On the suspicious state-backed propaganda activity on here, two things stand out:
1. Some covert form of data-mining is occurring.
2. The disruptive hashtags they use on the hellsite to foster hate, division and disinformation are on here too.

If in doubt, please report. Make this place safe.
10:04 AM - Mar 26, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Jess Martin.
Hi. Is this post answering another post? I don't want my data mined, what should I be suspicious of? What type of hashtag fosters hate? ofc not asking you to repeat them. I can't report what I don't know about 🕊️
10:57 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Re data-mining - if a spouter asks an innocuous question which makes you reflect and discuss your personal relationships, please be wary. It could be something so simple as members of your family for example. Most people are using their real names on here and they can easily connect the dots.
11:02 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Jess Martin.
have you contacted @cbouzy with your concerns? your rather vague spout contains no actionable information for us.
10:39 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Yes, I have already reported my concerns and the users involved. They’re neither 🇺🇸 nor 🇷🇺 based accounts but their country of origin is an ally.

One user likes to spout questions that requires some personal responses from users. The hashtags are a distinct hate hashtag from Twitter maggie_c
10:45 AM - Mar 26, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}