Laureen Hudson
A
Read this. All the way through. And when you're done crying, go find a library to support. https://wilwheaton.net/202...
12:58 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Priscilla Payne
A
In response to Laureen Hudson.
Yes, libraries are a safe place. As a retired librarian I had a goal to be open to all and make them feel welcome and safe. That me and all staff are approachable and helpful.
01:48 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
His trauma nearly broke me. He turned out so well despite his struggles. Always love Wil.
03:56 PM - Nov 12, 2023
M Kaur
A
#Librarians are heroes. Everyday.
10:35 PM - Sep 23, 2023
Deb
A
I grew up in a very disfunctional family. I started reading my way through libraries as soon as I learned to read and along the way I learned all the things I never learned from my family. I have been a staunch supporter of libraries and bookstores ever since.
03:02 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Running Bare
B
Metaphoric paraphrasing: "You're going to be a straight A student even if it kills you."

Now I'm wondering if Wesley Crusher was a projection and why so annoying, was Wil Wheaton screaming "get me out of here!"
05:03 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
This is exactly why they now want to have control of our public libraries. Read the banned books, folks.
09:29 AM - Mar 27, 2023
lauriedtmann
A
Libraries SHOULD be a safe place and they usually are, except in places like Florida and Tennessee and...
08:54 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Katie E
A
one word... RESPECT
05:45 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Pete‘s iPad
A
God, that’s truly beautiful written. And heartbreaking…Thanks for sharing.
05:40 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
I had no idea how hard that Wil's life was, but I'm awfully proud & happy for him that he was able to free himself of those monsters. Thank you for posting this, Laureen.
02:26 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Elle Faba Prefers Bears to Humans
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
I started learning about Wil when he left twiXwhatever - his wife had written a kind explanation about why he left. Followed him on FB and just cheer for him all the time. It's refreshing to see someone able to use their experiences and celebrity to be a positive force for others.
05:34 PM - Sep 12, 2023
M Briatack
A
The kid genius on the Enterprise grew up into an amazing adult.
12:28 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Rebecca E
A
Thank you so very much for sharing Wil's speech. I mentioned before that I was a library commissioner 4 four yrs. Libraries and the people who work there are vital to the health of every community. I related to how he described libraries/librarians. Once again, we need a #ThankALibrarianDay
09:43 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
I adore this guy, and his wife seems as nice and genuine as he. 🫶❤️
09:16 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Indigo
A
Aww what a genuinely sweet man. Thanks for sharing this. 🙏🏾🫶🏾
01:33 PM - Mar 26, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
This was so much better than I was expecting that I'm going to have my kids read at least the end of it. Wow. Just wow.
01:16 PM - Mar 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}