Miriam
A
#Fascism101

"Missouri Reps Just Voted to Completely Defund the State’s Public Libraries. The new budget sets funds for libraries to $0. Library groups say the move is retaliation for suing the state over its recent book ban law."
12:55 PM - Mar 31, 2023
SojournerT2 (#VoteBlue)
A
In response to Miriam.
Fascism will plunge nation into the status of a developing nation.
07:11 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Weston
A
In response to Miriam.
Of course.
05:02 PM - Mar 31, 2023
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Miriam.
I've lived in MO my whole life. It never occured to me to live elsewhere till 2016. Politically it's a cesspool and trying hard to meet FL & TX at the bottom.
04:33 PM - Mar 31, 2023 (Edited)
Sally Koenig
A
In response to Miriam.
Completely bat shit
04:24 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Garth Gersten
A
In response to Miriam.
Whenever I think about moving back to St. Louis, the GOP reminds me why I won't. Note: people outside St. Louis/Kansas City pronounce the state as Mi-zoo-rah, while inflicting Misery on the rest of the state.
02:13 PM - Mar 31, 2023 (Edited)
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Miriam.
This has all escalated so quickly, or maybe not, being in Canada and trying to keep up with the US is like pushing a mountain up another mountain. I am appalled. To have reading/knowledge limited, in any way, is an abomination. Reading and access to all books should be a priority in every country.
01:10 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Jonathan Sands
A
In response to Miriam.
God, these troglodytes keep growing like an invasion of some deadly bathroom mold. It is so discouraging that Christian nationalists want to control every aspect of our lives.
12:59 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}