Gigi Gisele
A
In response to Rachel Brody.
This site like #fanbaseapp are owned by Negro men. I strongly support #blackownedeverything 🌑⚫🖤🤎💛👑🥀📿🙏
09:07 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Dolores Dace
A
I followed @mcgarrygirl78 on the dead 🐦 site and she recommended it. So happy she did!

I’m a retired elementary teacher in MO. Originally fm Los Angeles, so one of the many 🔵 in a red backward state. Single mom to one 19 yo daughter. Furious she has fewer rts than I did at same age 47 yrs ago.
12:26 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
I read that as "fewer RTs" and was very confused for a few seconds. Lolsigh

Thank you for saying hello!
12:27 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Jen Bouquot
A
Hello! I’m a Mom, Human Resources professional, Democrat, Ally, nature lover and Kindness Advocate. I was following @cbouzy on Twitter and joined because I liked what he was creating here 😃
06:32 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Jen Bouquot.
Cool! Thank you for stopping by!
04:13 PM - Dec 06, 2023
Fumie Ichikawa
A
Hi Rachel-I’m an educator (non teacher) who didn’t go to school here in US until college, and now serve other educators in a public district to make their work easier

Followed @cbouzy around 2022 election and thought his idea on #Spoutible sounded sane and logical (not so common traits these days)
09:41 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Fumie Ichikawa.
Amazing! Thank you for saying hello!
02:41 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
I'm a social worker from Maryland who moved to Montana. Funny thing about moving is you tend to take your baggage with you. Took a while to unpack and throw out what was weighing me down. I came to spoutible because it fits what I want for me in a social media site. Bonus: not owned by a sociopath!
09:27 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Nancy D
A
Followed @cbouzy for my sanity, he was calling elections with great accuracy. I was all in when he asked who wants an alternative when the hostile takeover started. I appreciate the intelligent, compassionate, passionate individuals here.
09:02 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Nancy D.
Nice! Thank you for saying hi!
02:41 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Jess McCrosky
A
My work is as presbyterian minister and hospice chaplain. My passions include choral singing, piano, fountain pens. I'm growing in awareness of racial justice and my participation in white supremacy. "When you know better, do better." In April I saw a tweet by @Joyannreid that brought me here. ♥️💜
08:52 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Frank W.
A
Retired U.S. Army Officer and unrepentant fly fisherman. Musk bought the bird site so I was like ✌🏾. Wasn’t gonna’ go anywhere near Threads. Mastodon seemed weird and Redditors like living in their bubbles a bit too much - so here I am 🤷🏾‍♂️.
11:03 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Frank W..
Welcome!
11:04 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Niall Espen
A
In all honesty, I was rolling around looking for a place that I could slide into after the dumpster fire tragedy with Twitter. I stumbled into Spoutible, and I’m just adjusting to the ✨ Whale ✨ aesthetic, now. It’s a nice change-up, and the layout’s looking good.
10:12 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Judes
A
In response to Niall Espen.
Welcome. I hope you like it here. Lots of us do.
10:17 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
@bobcesca and @kimberleyjohnson gave a good pitch on their shows. They are great for tech support questions, too.

And apartheid Clyde is garbage. Jack is garbage. Zuckerberg sucks. And Mastodon is too decentralized.

This place is a nice sweet spot for chat and grumbling.
11:03 PM - Jun 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Higgins_tj
A
@Buitengebieden got suspended on the other site and mentioned Spoutible. Love his content, and it was kind of the last straw for me. Looked around and liked what I saw, so I stayed.
09:32 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
Thought CB what is a rockstar with Bot Sentinel. He confirmed my bias with his election predictions and analysis. What can I say, I'm a sucker for anyone who talks math to me. So when he announced something that seemed to address everything that was wrong with Twitter…
08:13 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Schrodinger's Democracy
A
Longtime supporter of BotSentinel - this was a natural.
08:09 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Martini C
A
I am a person who doesn't like injustice.

I'm here because I want to be a part of a healthier online community. Too many social platforms value disinformation and bias.
03:10 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Martini C.
Thank you for stopping by! I've been so impressed by the Spoutible "experience" so far, it's so different from other platforms.
03:11 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:09 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Jeff Young
A
Hi Rachel! I was most recently known as youngmindtweets on the bird site. I post about the need for mainstream Dems and Spouters to infuse their communications with VALUES rather than just pushing policy.

Among other stuff.

People vote for values, not policy wonks.
07:07 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Jeff Young.
Love this, and agree!
09:33 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Krissy Lee
A
A fine artist who graphic arts during the day, loves cats, sports, and Zeppelin, has three mental health disorders (for lack of a far better term) and despises politics.
03:08 PM - May 23, 2023
G. H. ✅
A
Just looking for someplace to fit as more often than not I'm a bit to much a Liberal for Republicans a bit to much Conservative for Democrats
02:54 PM - May 01, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to G. H. ✅.
Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself! I hope you're enjoying the platform.
04:37 PM - May 01, 2023
Jackie Hart
A
I was impressed by @cbouzy ’s election predictions so I started following him on twitter. I was so impressed that when he announced he was launching an alternative that he believed would be the one to replace twitter… I believed him. So… I don’t post much, but here I am. :)
12:11 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Jackie Hart.
Nice! Thank you for saying hello.
06:08 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
I work in IT (ERP sysadmin). Started looking for an alternative after Aaron Rupar (journo) was suspended. Followed CB and signed up on day 1. Tried Post before that, not bad but more interaction here. I used Twit mainly to consume info (sports, news), here there's actual interaction.
09:15 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
It's been really heartening to see how committed folks are to building community here. I feel like most folks (myself included) are working to ensure we have a positive space to play in while we're here.
09:16 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I knew and followed Chris Bouzy on Twitter. I'm still on Twitter but less. It's tiresome to constantly block people I never follow, like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Gym Jordan.
02:11 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Nice. I'm making a concerted effort to spend more time here, and I have to say I've noticed the difference for my mental health.
02:20 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Jodi B
A
Twitter was slowly (and now quickly) turning into a cesspool of hate, racism, misogyny and attacks. My dogs pals, sci-fi friends and most of my follows disappeared from my timeline when Elon took over. Spoutible feels like Twitter did in the early days. Friendly people and a great vibe!
02:04 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Jodi B.
Agreed re: it feeling like Early Days Twitter. Here's hoping it stays that way!
02:19 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
The moment the mayofaced apartheid boy hinted at buying the bird I planned my exodus. I knew of Mr. Bouzy via botsentinel & followed him for a long time. Always a man who delivered exactly what he stated. I signed up immediately & donated for the launch/still do. I will not be moved from #Spoutible
01:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Eleanor
A
Former critical care RN, now Medical Librarian, mother, engaged citizen. Ever since the Boy King started to flex his astoundingly ignorant muscle on Twitter, I’ve been searching for a social media home. This one ticks the most boxes. IMO, Bouzy and Co are building something good.
12:54 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Eleanor.
Agree, this space reminds me of early Twitter, back before the algorithm.
12:56 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
Playwright, composer, poker player, activist here. I was appalled at what Elon Musk was doing to Twitter. I admired @cbouzy from his predictions and when he announced he was building a hate-free zone I signed up 1st wave. I love how he crowd-sourced key features.
12:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Nice. And good to meet a fellow playwright (though I haven't written anything in years). Thanks for stopping by!
12:53 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ale Am
A
I noticed & liked BotSentinel in the past. Then during the 2020 elections followed @cbouzy really appreciating his contribution in that difficult moment for US.So when he talked abt launching new platform,I immediately joined in & absolutely lived up to my expectations,in such a short amount of time
12:46 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Ale Am.
Cool! Thank you for saying hi.
12:48 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
I study distributed intelligence and human computer teaming. As a developer, @cbouzy talks about social media in a fundamentally different way. He gets the necessity for self regulation.

I signed up when he announced pre-registration on Twitter.

The GUI is really well done.
12:40 PM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Ale Am
A
In response to Amy Magnus.
This is what struck me too so when he announced that he wanted to launch a new platform I immediately joined
12:48 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Amy Magnus.
What’s GUI?
12:55 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Razorback Jack
A
I’m an average Arkansas Ozark Mountains hillbilly, I came to Spoutible to be an internet star!!
12:14 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to Razorback Jack.
And with gifs like that, you soon will be!
12:15 PM - Apr 27, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
I was a fan of @cbouzy midterms projections and one day he popped the question ... would we be interested in a new platform and I was all in.
11:23 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Rachel Brody
A
In response to JayGo VOTE BLUE.
That's so cool. Thanks for saying hello!
11:28 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Josol
A
In response to JayGo VOTE BLUE.
Same!
12:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}