Anissa
A
I don't think Dr. Jill Biden woke and deliberately decided to choose violence. Yesterday did not go well for her, at least not in the Twitter universe.
10:40 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
She was the one who suggested Iowa come to the White House too? I didn't see it all but I'll look into it because I like the First Lady but that's a bad idea.
10:52 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Anissa
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yeah, they typically only have the winning team come to the White House and she suggested both teams come. I don't think it was an official invitation, but still people kind of lost it.
10:55 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
Yeah, I know. It felt a little prejudiced since LSU has had some racist shit thrown their way through media the last couple of days and Iowa is led by a press popular white girl.

They can stay their loser asses home.
10:57 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Anissa
A
I definitely feel like LSU shouldn't share the stage if they haven't done that in the past and Iowa lost by like 17 points. Somebody said, maybe have a Zoom call or something with Iowa (lol) but that's it.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
11:02 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anissa.
Yeah. The two schools shouldn't even be considered for a dual trip. Bring the winning team like always. Don't move the goal posts to satisfy some sad white kids.
11:54 AM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}