Steven Beschloss
A
“…the real sadness is that he was voted into office in 2016 despite his history of criminality—and that we spent the following four years watching his shameless degradation of American justice, the rule of law and the presidency itself.”
https://open.substack.com/...
09:03 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Not Elected! SELECTED! There is a huge (as in popular vote!) difference!
08:41 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Lisa Iannucci
A
But was he? Disinfo & bots, Comey…. I don’t think it was in any way reflective of anything but misogyny & racism.
12:56 PM - Aug 13, 2023
CALAMITY JANE
A
He was not ELECTED. Hillary Clinton was elected. Trump was INSTALLED by Putin and the Saudis. Words matter😷🇺🇦
12:53 PM - Aug 03, 2023
DeeDee Moon
B
Glad to have found you here! I followed on Twitter too, but it's become so toxic now. I'm glad people are migrating. Perhaps it will be a historic migration.
07:35 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
This is on New York and the web of connections that valued money and celebrity above decency, justice, and the rule of law. They knew but looked away. New York because that’s where he lived, but it could have been anywhere.
11:26 AM - Apr 05, 2023
A work in progress
A
This is my favorite look from yesterday. Actually the SC win in WI was my favorite, but an utterly ordinary frightened trump is a healing image.
10:28 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Jasmine Weidenbach
A
I recognized that ethics and honor were being chiseled away every day while he was in office. What a horrible time for our country.
09:32 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to Jasmine Weidenbach.
I’m not sure how we / I made it through those years…
09:50 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Barry Ostrowsky
A
Not sure how at 12 I was able to figure out this man was a soulless grifter from reading about him in NJ and so many people bought his BS hook, line and sinker. People who I know have more raw intelligence but could not see he was just a liar and conman , filled with insecurity and hate. Very sad.
09:31 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
He was not voted in by the people but by the electoral college and the purging of Democrat leaning voters in several states.
09:28 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
Actually, he wasn't. Hillary won the popular vote by millions and he was selected by a corrupt system that was a compromise to placate slaveholders.
09:20 AM - Apr 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}