André Ware
A
Imagine living in a country that touts itself as a beacon of liberty where all are "created equal", yet, every day you're reminded it's simply not true 4 you because you're Black. Imagine the trauma, frustration that daily assault wreaks on a Black person's being. Still, WE fight and WE rise 👊🏾
09:30 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to André Ware.
And others benefit without acknowledging those that did and continue the hard work..
04:50 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
Every time I try to imagine this, it crushes me.

I am more and more in awe of the strength demonstrated by Black people in this country just living their lives every day.
08:26 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
It’s the whole gas lighting thing for me
08:19 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Verretta Porter
A
I was born on VA and raised in NC and I approved this message because I lived this existence every day of my young life.....I still am
03:03 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
And when we get victories, the celebrations are short because it never ends and we're right back being activists, advocates, community organizers, get out the voters. It doesn't end.
12:42 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I would only offer that you are not alone in this feeling as gay man living in this country where I too am deemed less than a whole citizen by the very same people who look the same way upon you & all people of color if we try to unite around this idea we've the strength to win the fight on hand now
12:33 AM - Apr 07, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
The Beloved Community 🙏🏾❤️
07:08 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Hilla
A
I know you're referring to the everyday &bet you're also thinking of Reps. Jones & Pearson. The way they were treated was awful. The fight & power of their words in response was beautiful to listen to. I'm glad you shared how you're feeling even though I struggle with words to reply. Peace &love.
11:08 PM - Apr 06, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Hilla.
🙏🏾❤️
11:30 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
I CAN'T even imagine.
09:39 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}