Steve Marmel
A
It comes from years of having to do shooter drills and seeing friends shot to death because of weak gun laws, you wall-eyed dope.

It comes from seeing their rights taken away: Right to choose, to travel, to vote.

Get bent and go away forever, you irrelevant money puppet.
09:53 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Celt MacGann
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
Best description I've seen of the fascist:
(And Young America's Foundation sounds a lot like hitler youth)
07:17 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
"Younger voters" are definitely not the issue. The GOP's *issues* are the issue. They have just gone full blown clerical fascist, using gratuitous cruelty as both the means and the end. They deny reality, scoff at the rule of law, and constantly project their flaws upon any and all critics. F 'em!
06:44 PM - Sep 23, 2023
Im a Frayed Knot
A
In a sense, he is correct. Watching your friends and classmates be murdered is a form of radical indoctrination. I don't think conservatives have a way to counter that.
06:42 PM - Sep 23, 2023
bronxelf
A
"counter" SHOULD mean "come up with more attractive ideas to compete."

But Walker jut means "game the actual system to maintain power because we have exactly zero ideas to attract this demographic."
06:38 PM - Sep 23, 2023
KevinC
A
[Spoiler Alert]: Conservatives will never win battleground states again.
03:26 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Strohcat
A
As a Wisconsinite this asshole was my first brush with fascism….when he busted the unions I took a $250 cut a month and it just kept getting worse and worse. Today I am one paycheck away from homelessness..it’s what they want.
11:10 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Yvette
A
Sometimes when I hear Republicans say idiotic things I want to say F_ U to them so badly! Up until Trump I never hated a living person. I resent him and all MAGA for bringing these horrible feelings into my life. That’s why it’s difficult for me to grasp how any smart person can be a Republican.
11:02 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
In response to Yvette.
I know it’s been months since you spouted this but you took the words right out of my mouth. I just can’t reconcile it.
03:52 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Trust Facts
A
They are afraid. Our younger voters see through their bs and don't get brainwashed by Fox.
11:00 AM - Apr 29, 2023
That Clark You Remember
A
This is well put.
11:05 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
If conservatives never win battleground states again, it’s because you are shamelessly and openly greedy, selfish fascists.
02:49 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
GO GET ‘EM ✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼
06:34 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Chris Pearcey
B
They are do out of touch that they don't realize they are the problem or they known this and they are just pandering to thier base to hold on for as long as they can. Maybe both?
06:20 PM - Apr 07, 2023
ElleBee
A
It's like the GOP hasn't figured out that every year the youth get older and the old folks are fewer.
05:47 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Tom Brk
A
I think it's the youth are smarter and less Evil than older folks and you have to be Evil and/or dumb to vote for Republicans
05:23 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Irrelevant money puppet. Love it. Going to try to remember this.
05:00 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Bernard S
A
Money puppet 🤓 Sounds like what The Meat Puppets would become if they sold out and made a dance album.
12:40 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Ryan Wittler
A
Shows how truly out of touch their party is. Idk how they get back to normal either. Seems so far gone now.
11:24 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
The actions of contemporary Republicans remind me of something Princess Leia uttered: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers - YouTube

Princess Leia tells it like it is.

10:33 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Sonia C
A
My son just told me what “get bent” means. 🤭
10:24 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Sonia C.
It’s like "Good luck in your senior year!"
06:00 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Sonia C.
:)
06:20 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Michele
A
kinda have to agree with the social media part though.🤷🏻
10:21 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Jonathan
A
That's the point, Mr. Walker. The conservative agenda and values are over-reaching and would strip most Americans of many of their freedoms. We WANT enlightened, woke people in this country. We WANT conservatives to do what they deem is right for themselves, but not force others to follow suit.
10:17 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Susan Hetrick
A
I love the part where he says conservatives will never win battleground states again. YAY!
10:15 AM - Apr 07, 2023
eTrix☮️❤️?
A
“Irrelevant money puppet” is my new fav phrase for GQP loons.
10:11 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Helena Collins
A
The GOP know they are on borrowed time. I.Nope i.live long enough to see the youth send these dinasours packing
10:04 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Brehon
A
To quote me: "The hippies got good paying union jobs, joined the middle class, and entered the "I got mine, screw everyone else" phase of life. Reagan destroyed the middle class, unions, and pensions. There is no "I got mine" for millennials so they are staying pissed off and Democratic."
09:59 AM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}