Christopher Bouzy
A
I can't speculate why Elon purchased Twitter or why he was funded to buy it. I can say Twitter is dangerous, and it is getting increasingly more dangerous.
Steve Marmel @Marmel
Yesterday was the day that @Spoutible roared with the political.

Today is the day we should be figuring out how to use this platform to organize, not simply be outraged.

Since we’re a community: Any suggestions?
Echo. Reply. There are bright, kind people here.

Let’s start working together.
10:09 AM - Apr 07, 2023
10:46 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Paul Is Abby Normal
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I Love Love Spoutible. The negative is a lack of Strong Voices that have not moved over from Twitter, That will change. Keep up the great work!
12:52 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
The bird (okay, Doge) site does FEEL different this week. The lack of verifiable sources of information is a larger long-term danger than rising troll animosity. Musk's intention MUST have been to destroy Twitter to clear the way for disinformation. There is no other viable explanation.
09:34 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Lord Poopington
B
It has gotten to the point where I have to watchmy feed clsely. I am switched to the 'for you' view and it will be full of vile toxic waste. I can't use it without being steered to right wing, fascistic, nazi propaganda.
05:05 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Nick Is My Name
B
In my opinion it is fast becoming a National security hazard. Or more accurately an international one.
02:59 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:49 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Running Bare
B
Its getting the 4chan treatment, the "genius" believes that everyone has a right to voice their opinion, even if that opinion leads to vilification of vunerable groups, he claims to be playing fair while allowing KNOWN white supremacists and nazi to remain on the platform.
02:45 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Mary McGuirk
A
I am noticing more topics, but still low engagement on WAVES. I expect big uptake in interest April 15th if muskrat follows through on destroying what tweets get shown in timelines. Thank you for being here.
01:01 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:55 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Ann Heideman
A
Go here-
Find a group work with it and then promote here. Findbyour own goodbtrouble.

https://www.mobilize.us/
12:44 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Rick S
A
Mania. I think that’s why Elon bought Twitter. Not sure, of course, but I think it’s likely. This isn’t the guy who founded a rocket company — a rocket company that lands and reuses its boosters.

/1
12:43 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Rick S
A
In response to Rick S.
Then he changed the Twitter icon to that stupid Dogecoin dog, at a time when people are asking about him manipulating Dogecoin’s stock prices.

Something is wrong. And maybe getting worse. But manics can’t listen.

///
12:44 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Torri Oats
A
I've said from day one the Biden administration never should've allowed the deal to go through. I don't know whether there is anything they can do about it now.
12:39 PM - Apr 07, 2023
D.J. Flipp
A
I truly believe that Elon’s motive is to ensure that millions of people take in misinformation as “valid” information to further push an agenda that stems from the intent to allow chaos and hatred overtake societies.
12:14 PM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)
StrangeBrick Droog
A
Elon‘s vision of it being an “everything app“ is going to be mortally disappointing for him. I’m still there for now, but it has changed drastically for the worse

And yes, it’s going to continue to get worse. I believe we’re seeing the end of days of Twitter.
11:33 AM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)
Jasmine Weidenbach
A
He wants to control elections like Murdoch and Koch does.
11:23 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
At first I believed Twitter morphed into a big, messy, dumb joke. Like, ha ha, affable Elon with his sink. Now I see it's on a laser straight trajectory to evil outcomes.
11:14 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Amy Melynn
A
All day yesterday I was going after the GOP & the TN GOP on Twitter.

In the evening I sent a tweet expressing my anger for white men and IMMEDIATELY after hitting “enter” on the tweet I received a suspension for that tweet.

There was literally NO time for anyone to read and report the tweet.
11:09 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Luis Gonzalez
A
Elon presents a clear and present danger to society. A harbinger of misinformation. He labeled NPR “state-affiliated media”.
10:59 AM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)
Greg Westbay
B
I am all for this. I have posted multiple times asking people to echo, trying to connect to people that are actually doing something...organizing protests, strikes, boycotts, letter campaigns...anything...and I usually get silence. I have time, energy and resources I just need like-minded people.
10:56 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Ann Heideman
A
In response to Greg Westbay.
Go here, join and promote
https://www.mobilize.us/
12:42 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Jennifer Puckett
A
We can speculate, but that is not action. You took action and we all should learn from that. Twitter is political, it is also toxic. This is a safe place to discuss, plan and act.
Thank you Christopher.
10:49 AM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}