Dr MRO
A
Ok, next up in our #BlackHistoryMonth /yarn mashup is the 1411 French medieval image of a Black Fair Maiden. This is how I represented her soft white dress with a blue strip & gold. This yarn is called "Black fair maiden." She's gorgeous. One of my favorites in medieval images.
#RepublicOfYarnia
12:20 PM - Feb 09, 2023
LilTaiz
A
In response Dr MRO to their Spout
I love the yarn mashups. I knit socks obsessively along with hats,scarves,shawls, etc. I love the historical connections of your yarns. I’m a retired history prof and would love to work with your fabric. Where should I look?
01:17 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to LilTaiz.
Those socks are SO cute! I'm just setting up my shop but I'll be on Etsy (pls excuse the price of the one skein up there I had to put something up in order to open the shop. The prices wont be in the 100s, lol. https://www.etsy.com/shop/...
01:43 PM - Feb 09, 2023
LilTaiz
A
In response Dr MRO to their Spout
I LOVE the yarn mashups! I obsessively knit socks but also do hats ,scarves, shawls, etc. It’s meditation for me but I am especially excited about using fabric inspired by historical links (I’m a retired history prof). If you are selling your work how can I get access?
12:53 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}