Point Loma Pam
A
Can I vent? I’m 🌊first waver & love #Spoutible ideals & community. High hopes! But I’m VERY frustrated using this site. Feed jumps while reading. Going back puts me in limbo. Reload, refresh, repeat. Re-reading same posts 10 times. Am I even scrolling or just reading same spouts again? Sigh 😭
01:49 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
In response to Point Loma Pam.
This! I’m hoping they are working on it (and I’m sure they are), but having to scroll multiple times through things I’ve already read to read something else new is frustrating.
01:57 PM - Apr 09, 2023
NECE
A
I so identify with this! Having the same issues. The limbo part is the worst. Hope some of the glitches will soon be fixed. Not sure how to successfully navigate the site.
02:12 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Licia
A
In the past, I would only join a site after 4-6 years. By then the kinks were usually worked out. I've never been a first waver, so this has been an interesting experience for me. I look forward to eventually spouting, "OMG, I remember when you couldn't xxx on this site! It was crazy as hell."
01:59 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Janice Mac
A
Considering how new this platform is, only since February, we are giving it patience to work out all the glitches.
01:57 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Bella_Gee
A
You're re-reading the same spouts because there's a lot less traffic at this hour. Things will pickup as Europe starts to wake up. As for the other stuff... OMM🧘‍♀️
01:56 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Kate
A
I’m having same issues!
01:55 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Becky Blake
A
I get the reading same stuff…
01:52 AM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}