Steve Marmel
A
Morning, #Spoutible !
It's Saturday, Caturday, hopefully not too bad a day.
I'm gonna try something today, See if it sticks.
Let's all do #OneKindThing today and share below.

Echo if you like. 👍

I have a surprise for my favorite. 🍕
#KindnessMatters
07:18 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Liam David Ballerin?
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
We are feeding the ferals cats while the neighbors are out of town.
06:24 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Laura Vaughn
A
This is making me realize I didn’t do anything for anyone else today. But I enjoyed the hell out of time with my partner. Maybe this space is full of people who are mostly just nice? Lol. I applaud your gesture while I intend to be more outwardly focused tomorrow and maybe will do a kindness.
03:33 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Christophurious
A
Refilling all my bird feeders and deep cleaning the bird baths for the spring songbirds. Putting up an owl box and a few bird houses as well. It might seem kind but it’s purely selfish … I love it when I get to wake up to the sounds of the local of doves, finches, sparrows, etc.
02:14 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Shäna
A
Here folks are perpetually kind & this morning there’s a 10k going past my house. Along the route, people have set up DJs or bands in their yards, are passing cold drinks, fruit, breakfast and (in one case) beer to runners. All I did was smile & say good morning. Fierce competition!
11:25 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Marcia Taber
A
Treats for the neighbor's dogs when they come by my fence this morning! Nice conversation to start the morning!
11:16 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Ronnie
A
Your post is very kind. Are you including yourself in the contest for your favourite? You deserve pizza too!
10:51 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Ronnie.
Ha. Oh no.
This was my pandemic pizza and I am currently working out 60 minutes a day to chop that off my body.
I hit my goal weight (maybe 3 weeks? Maybe 4?) that's when I'll treat myself.

But it's worth it.
10:59 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Eltee Ryan
A
#BeKindtoAnimals Today, and everyday!
10:05 AM - Apr 08, 2023
J.Nasty Flaming Queer
A
I don’t read the newspaper but my 92 year old FIL does, so I bring his newspaper in from the end of the driveway for him everyday and leave it by his coffee cup.
09:56 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Kathy Wipf
A
Hubs not well enough to host our annual Easter dinner w/kids& grandkids, so will prepare Easter Candy Charcuterie Boards for them like in the picture.
07:40 AM - Apr 08, 2023 (Edited)
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Kathy Wipf.
Super cool!
11:08 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Amy Seifried
A
In response to Kathy Wipf.
That’s GORGEOUS! I bet your Easter Parties were a blast!
08:20 PM - Apr 09, 2023
J Dogger
A
First thing for me to do after I get out of bed is wrangle my three dogs, potty and feed them, then make coffee. Whew! Then I’ll make coffee for my hubs. That will be my first kind thing this morning!
07:29 AM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}