Christopher Bouzy
A
🪳If there is a bug we haven't fixed yet, please reply here with a detailed description and screenshot (if possible) of the bug. This is for bugs only, please do not reply with feature requests.
08:17 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Daisy Parker
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
My notifications increase and decrease randomly and then I have no actual notifications showing when I check.
06:45 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Chrissy Wolcott
A
splashbacks showing even though they are hidden in options. i toggled it off and on, shut app and reopened but still happening. ios app latest update
02:24 PM - Nov 10, 2023 (Edited)
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
This is the only #bug I’ve found since I joined in February.
05:26 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Laura Spouts N Spurts
A
Unsure if this is a bug or feature. On Samsung s10 and has been going on before recent upgrades. The app doesn't "fix" to my screen size.
03:36 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Is there a glitch with hashtags? I'm on a MacBook Pro laptop and can't get all the FIFAWWC or FIFAWWCBCG to load. I've commented several times using those hashtags and it starts with June 28 rather than today.
07:38 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Debbie
A
My iPhone app keeps showing I have a notification but I don’t or after looking at notifications there is always one showing when I close out. It’s a perpetual 1. I saw you fixed that for the other app but haven’t see it for IOS
10:25 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Dragon Waker
A
In response to Debbie.
I also have the perpetual 1 on my iPhone & iPad.

Whenever I post a movie from my library, it will not play. 🤔 I don’t know what to convert it to or how. They always worked great on the other site so I’m confused.
11:06 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
Username/email space doesn’t work on my iPhone 7. I tap keyboard in vain
11:48 AM - Jul 20, 2023
iMatter
A
Using the apple app. My notification seem to be stuck at 1. I cannot clear it and it is never more than 1. The counter seems to be stuck. However, the internal counter seems fine
05:34 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
Unicode control sequences don't render correctly in link previews when composing a new spout. Screenshot attached.

Test link:
https://www.theguardian.co...
04:14 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Lil
A
I think this is a bug, not an intentional feature.

We can still see the spouts of people who have restricted the visibility of their spouts when they are quote-spouted.

IOW, quote-spouting someone overrides their privacy setting.
03:25 PM - Apr 14, 2023
TooQuizzical
A
I find when I am taken out of a thread by clicking on a spout or a like, I find I am often at the end of a thread not allowed to go any further. I know there are earlier spouts that I haven't read. Is there a cut off built into the site? How do I get to the earlier spouts?
10:18 AM - Apr 13, 2023
TooQuizzical
A
Clicking on a spout to reply & then clicking back still doesn't take me back to where I left off. And sometimes clicking on like takes me out of the thread. Then I can't get back to where I left off.
10:15 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
Username fails to render correctly, screenshot attached.

Found here:
https://spoutible.com/thre...
04:04 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Robb
A
GIFs still autoplaying even though I've got my account set to not.
12:10 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Sharon Stiles
A
Disable Gif autoplay seems to have stopped working. I have it checked but they are still playing. It used to work fine - and I loved it!
04:18 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Rian Miller
A
Have you fixed this one yet?
Using a phone, when I click a spout and return to timeline, it consistently returns me back to the top of the timeline.
11:34 PM - Apr 11, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
I tried to Quote Spout this Spout: https://spoutible.com/thre...

With the following content:

That's not an excuse. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

If I allow the associated image from Wikipedia to remain, I receive a 500 internal server error. I had to remove the added
12:11 PM - Apr 11, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
Bug #1613 is marked as closed, but is still occurring. The @ value is visible, but the display name is not. This works fine on the default, light mode.
10:55 AM - Apr 11, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
Last I checked, this is still failing: Reported bug: "Spout that included a Reddit link that has an image fails. #1445 "

A similar issue occurred (and was resolved, #2220 ), but I suspect this may be a more common issue with multiple websites with similar causes. I will do more research.
10:52 AM - Apr 11, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
Uploading videos results in no indication of a failure if the video is too large.

If the video is under the limit, it frequently fails with no indication of the failure. Posting results in a new post without the video.

Opera on Android and Firefox on Windows.
10:48 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
I'm having to re-edit my account name emojis to replace the "?" replacements much more often these last few days, even when not doing anything like spouting so maybe it's some sort of a system reboot / init or reset that causes it?
09:01 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Mama Kin
A
Clipboard isn't enabled in spoutible. (Chrome or firefox on android) So I can't c/p or share links. I have resorted to posting screenshots as a way to share things
09:58 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Deb Grojean (one on the left)
A
I'd like to re-evaluate some of the accounts that I followed in my first few days on Spoutible.com.
When I select "follow," I can only see the most recent accounts I've decided to follow (guessing - maybe about 20).
I like following worthwhile accts - particularly not those with no posting activit
07:15 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Cyndi
A
I only get a fraction of the apparent new whale animation. Just one corner, so I know it’s supposed to be there. Ipad browser, fully updated iOS. Happens in portrait and landscape. Also on my phone,
07:00 PM - Apr 10, 2023 (Edited)
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Cyndi.
Clear your browser cache.
07:36 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Xandro Castañeda
A
I extensively use my iPad horizontally and at split-screen mode, and the navigation pushes the timeline to the right when scrolling down. Maybe it can share the same breakpoint as the iPhone’s, which doesn’t exhibit the same bug.
06:49 PM - Apr 10, 2023
No
A
Scrolling using my iPad shows a large white block covering the content. It self fixes when I stop scrolling and the UI finishes rendering. Only happens when scrolling.
06:40 PM - Apr 10, 2023

@cbouzy deleted this reply.

06:12 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Tricia
A
Can only scroll down my Timeline until a certain point, it looks like it's loading but nothing comes up - whereas when I'm on the Explore section, the pages load pretty easily. Here's a video I made to show you:
03:02 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Lil
A
The WaPo links continue having the wrong image. Adding a different screenshot in case that helps. (Also shows the rightward shift on my Android tablet.)
03:01 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
A small thing, but I remember this being super-annoying at the start: some clickable menu items are smaller than they need to be. In the main menu (Timeline, Profile, etc.) I have to click the item text or icon. The entire bounding box could be click-active, requiring less precision. 1/2
02:58 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
Similarly, in the spout menu ("Bookmark / Remove Bookmark", etc.), if I click an entry just above or below its label text, it doesn't work, although the whole item background lights up on mouse hover. 2/2
03:00 PM - Apr 10, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}