Christopher Bouzy
A
🐳Hey there, all you imaginative folks and Spoutible fans! It's time to showcase your design prowess because we're throwing a logo contest! Read the attached rules and reply with your entries here. Your design could be the next Spoutible logo!
10:21 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Brian Arndt
A
I appreciate small businesses with small marketing budgets, but crowd-sourced branding rarely holds up. Cheap comes at a cost. I recommend hiring a professional team who will work with you to conduct the research, develop a strategy and deliver a complete branding package that will be…unsinkable.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
11:26 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
In response to Brian Arndt.
This is satire, amirite, cuz it's freakin HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️
10:21 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Phred
A
Were you involved in the process of launching Spoutible? It was an incredible amount of fun for so many of us. The joy we had as a team working out how to proceed was phenomenal and created a community. And yes, we got grumpy with each other. 😂
10:22 AM - Apr 10, 2023
Brian Arndt
A
In response to Phred.
Negative, my purple phriend. What you guys are creating is pretty freaking awesome.
03:04 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
It might be that he just wants to manage it as a fun engaging community activity?
03:48 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
⬆️!
11:59 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Pam T.
A
Rather presumptuous that there's an intention of being cheap -- My take on @cbouzy spout was inclusivity, which I, for one, appreciate. If I could draw a straight line, I'd throw in my idea, but alas, even a ruler doesn't help me.

Yinz do know you can opt out of participating, right?
11:45 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Tater McGee
A
In response to Pam T..
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:24 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Brian Arndt
A
In response to Pam T..
I’m with you. My pro and personal life is all about inclusivity, but choosing the least expensive option comes as at cost. The cost of extra time sorting thru tons of entries, revisions, etc. And the potential long-term cost of damaging the brand. @cbouzy has a once-in-a-brand’s-life opportunity.
03:17 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}