MeidasTouch Network
A
BREAKING: Jim Jordan HIT with DEVASTATING lawsuit by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. The gloves are off! Here’s what you need to know:
BREAKING: Manhattan DA Brings MAJOR LAWSUIT Against Jim Jordan and GOP - YouTube

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has filed a federal lawsuit in the Southern District of New York against Jim Jordan and the House Judiciary Committee...

06:23 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Brendan Barry
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
For a long time I've thought Rs are bullies and Ds don't fight back. I'm feeling the winds of change and I like it. Ds are bringing the fight. Especially impressive, to me, in the face of the constant obstruction. I may just have to re-think my unaffiliated voter status.
10:16 AM - Nov 26, 2023
Priscilla Payne
A
Good! Someone needs to go after Jim Jordan and his collaborators. They do not care about governing just power.
07:21 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Andi Pandi
A
What the judge decides on this injunction will be rather important for our democracy. Sadly, our judiciary has been compromised to such a degree that THE paramount factor will be which judge is given the case - a real judge or a FedSoc-GOP pocketed judge.
11:29 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:27 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Andi Pandi
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
Pants on fire? 😏
10:45 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Riley
A
I’m glad he is taking on the GOP thugs in Congress! He is not playing with them.
06:54 PM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}