Mynxie
A
Okay, let's see here...

I'm into #Politics - CA & US, #art , #history , learning more about #adhd , love cats & dogs, abhor injustices, have a thing for B-grade disaster movies, get a kick out of Deadpool, utterly adore Harry & Meghan, & think that #Freddie is the only Queen that ever mattered💕
10:23 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
In response to Mynxie.
I'm a fellow Canadian looking for more Canadian followers, into music as an artform, as well as being a colouring nerd cuz I can't draw for beans, have 2 cats one all black with a white spot under the chin on his neck, and the other is a tuxie. I'm also physically disabled, and on ODSPoverty.
04:18 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Dianne Ames
A
In response to Mynxie.
Everything you said here - except I'd swap disaster movies for cold cases (solved ones). Love sardonic humor and wit and palindromes and justice.
10:46 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Dianne Ames.
Omggg yesss, all of the above too!!
12:17 AM - Oct 04, 2023
CzechChik60
A
In response to Mynxie.
Welcome! I'm a 62-year-old woman who was diagnosed in 3rd grade with ADHD, but now just ADD. I love Deadpool, H&M, too. Might be able to give some life-lessons advice about coping with the ADD.
10:14 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Ben East
A
In response to Mynxie.
Sticking a placeholder here to remind me to show you a photo of my Deadpool collection sending up various famous movies. Just a masterful run of comic covers!

Also, hi!
03:42 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Ben East.
OoOOhh, I can't wait!! Looking forward to it!!

Oh, and hi!!
03:51 AM - Mar 02, 2023 (Edited)
Grace Amandes
A
In response to Mynxie.
We agree on an awful lot! Just starting to learn more about my previously undiagnosed ADHD.
06:31 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Grace Amandes.
Same here. It's amazing how many areas it affects, how many things I thought were "just me" that turn out to be either symptoms of adhd or ways of coping with and/or trying to work-around adhd.
06:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Mynxie.
Use those terms in the search people tab to find your folks. And remember to put it in your bio so you can be found
12:54 AM - Feb 20, 2023
KAY LOVES TACOS
A
In response to Mynxie.
It sounds like we have some things in common! ADHD, politics US and CAN, B movies and the sarcastic wit of Deadpool and Freddie could blow like no other.
09:31 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Leslie Grace Schoradt
A
In response to Mynxie.
We sound very similar! I live in CA,Love my sweet guy and lots of animal friends,art history Ukraine,totally abhor injustices and YES to b rated disaster movies! Hello friend!
10:31 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Leslie Grace Schoradt.
Hiyas!!

B-grade disaster movies are the BEST--- some are soooo bad, but that just makes them better!!????
01:10 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Al Gray
A
In response to Mynxie.
12:35 AM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}