FredGuttenberg
A
WHY DOES GovRonDeSantis KEEP ON ACTING AS IF HE JUST SIGNS THINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE. LAST NIGHT, WHILE INGNORING THE FLOODING IN FLORIDA DESANTIS SIGNED AN ABORTION BAN INTO LAW. JUST IN CASE YOU ARE NOT AWARE, HE IS VERY WEAK & TRIED TO HIDE THIS.
10:07 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
In response to FredGuttenberg.
He knows people will know. It's a flex. "I can do what I want and you can't stop me." I fear the Left truly doesn't understand the Right and that is why we keep losing.
10:37 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
First, welcome aboard, really happy to see you here. I lived in FTLaud over 35 years and have been following you on the bird site. I can't imagine what's happened to FL, what are people thinking?
01:58 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Jeannie Girard
A
I just can't get over what is happening in Florida, and so Glad we do not live there any more. I think that if we still lived in Florida , I would have a permanent state of agita
11:28 AM - Apr 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (AriesWanderer) can see their posts

Dee Johnson
A
If you are going to play the part of the Evil Villain, doing things in the middle of the night is on par.
10:45 AM - Apr 14, 2023
jerazo
A
Women’s rights are disappearing in the dark. And desantis is creating a fascist blueprint that their other cohorts are eagerly trying to emulate and outdo.
10:39 AM - Apr 14, 2023
SloanePeterson
A
But they keep voting for him. The moment he won he knew his second term would be big moves for his next move. I still don’t believe he’s making a run for president (in 2024) but he will keep pushing Florida to its limit but voters need to rise up. It’s always on us, the voter to say enough.
10:25 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Space Ghost Barner
A
He's turned the state into an autocratic laboratory.
10:19 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
As soon as Ron leaves his Florida bubble for a presidential run, he is done.
10:15 AM - Apr 14, 2023
John Shaft
A
Citing NBC article:
10:14 AM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}