Denise’s Daily Dose
A
Now we learn Crow bought Thomas’ house & made 36k in improvements on it; Thomas’ mama still lives there, Crow refuses to say whether she pays rent & he also bought the loud party house next door so now neighborhood is quiet. And Thomas doesn’t appear to believe he owes the public an explanation.
08:44 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Chip Brady
A
In response to Denise’s Daily Dose.
I'd like to know how much the house sold for. Market rate or significantly higher?
09:31 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Denise’s Daily Dose
A
In response to Chip Brady.
Crow claimed he paid FMV, but wouldn’t say how he decided on the number. (Nothing re:how much he paid to get rid of noisy neighbors next door—which, how did he even know about noise since he lives in TX?) Link below:
https://www.propublica.org...
12:14 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Thomas' corruption is so blatant and over the line, with a paper trail, that its unthinkable that Roberts hasn't taken serious punitive measures, even having him removed. This is one of the reasons SCOTUS is historically unpopular. This and taking away women's rights of course. Time to overhaul SCOT
08:55 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Rerun
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I’m not sure that Robert’s (or any Chief Justice) has that power.
08:41 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Love Miracles
B
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Yes, we must overhaul the "formerly supreme" court.

It is not serving the people anymore. It is doing the opposite.
11:22 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Thanatos
A
If the tables were reversed (i.e., this was a Democratic who pulled this stunt), there would be Senate hearings over it and GOP screaming from the rafters. The double standard is GLARING! Time to impose term limits, the ability to remove and mandatory ethics rules.
08:49 PM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}