I Smoked Threads
A
As someone who knocks on strangers' doors for a living thanks to my day job, I can't live in a world where I can get shot for ringing the wrong doorbell while black.
10:27 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Cynthia Kartman
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Why is it when white people are scared to death of black people, it’s black people who end up dead?
PS: I missed that you’d joined Spoutible. So glad to see your posts here!
12:19 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Janice Park
A
It’s not right.
06:14 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Sally Brown
B
I had a permanent job with the Census Bureau for 10 years where I also knocked on strangers doors! Can’t imagine doing that since Trump & the crazies took over. Just the sheer amount of angry white ppl
out there stockpiled sky high with guns & ammo scare the crap out of me! And before Trump, I was
11:02 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Tricky Woo
A
💔 Stay safe.
06:50 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Oh please stay safe.... horrible.
02:08 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
🤬🤬🤬🤬♾️
11:05 AM - Apr 19, 2023
ELIZABETH GLENN
A
...or turning around in the wrong driveway in a strange neighborhood, looking for your car in a crowded parking lot... by people frightened by their internal fear of retribution for the all the ways they have spent their lives treading on the rights of others.
10:07 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Clarke
A
It gets worse. They arrested a guy yesterday because he shot some people for pulling into his driveway. They were lost. Trying to find a house a block away.
10:00 PM - Apr 18, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
I pray you stay safe.
My pastor (Black) shared his reflections about his going to the wrong house recently.
I attached it, it's worth the watch.
ESPECIALLY for us WHITE people.

https://fb.watch/j_XPiqWLU...
08:31 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Phred
A
I don’t even know what to say. We are in hell.
05:59 PM - Apr 18, 2023
cindy kawa ?#BLM, LGBTQ+ ally
A
Just started listening to your interview with Kimberley Johnson when the Dominion settlement broke, will get back to it soon, interesting so far! Please be careful doing your day job! Is there a way to do what you need to without the door knocking?
05:46 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Brigitte Lawrence
A
For real, stay woke and be safe out there!
05:35 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Victoria Kodai
A
Ringing stranger's doorbells would be hell for me. Couldn't imagine adding that anxiety. Be safe.
03:49 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
It's getting too dangerous now. In a town, not too far away from me, a man shot through the door at the kids that were trick or treating. I am nervous about anybody knocking on doors. Please find something else that you can do because now I'm worried about you.
03:02 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Maxine Kerr
A
This will greatly impact canvassing for our Democrat’s. Deeply concerning. We will need to strategize on how we will get our message across. Meeting fellow Democrats through canvassing was very good for Democrats.

Phone banking seems our only option right now💙
02:57 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Krissy Lee
A
How many more am I going to have to keep track of NOW? Driving while black, walking while black, shopping while black, ringing doorbells while black, BREATHING while black...the latter seems to be the one they hate the most.... JFC. 😠
02:49 PM - Apr 18, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Rogers
A
That guy needed a door sign that read "Armed Racist Occupant: Ring Bell At Your Own Risk."
02:23 AM - Apr 18, 2023 (Edited)
nickrich56
A
OMG! Stay safe! 💖
02:04 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
I was required by Edward Jones to knock on
at least 25 doors a day, and talk to the inhabitants when I was starting out. I wouldn't do it now.
I no longer work for Edward Jones thank God.....in fact I left the field. But getting murdered doing my job wasn't the reason.
#ItsTheGuns
11:09 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Kristine
A
I was a mgr at a pizza 🍕 place and I worried about my drivers every night.
10:39 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
When I need to knock on someone's door , I then step back about ten feet from the door. Ya nevah know.
10:32 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}