KansasCity FruitKace
A
How bout .. “when the fuck are white people gonna learn to vote in a majority for Democrats so we can fight back with a sizable majority?”
Outrage at the Democratic Party sells .. but NOT NAMING THE FUCKING PROBLEM WHICH IS WHITE PEOPLE .. doesn’t. Sick of this lazy privileged outrage peddling. Jfc
Jeff Tiedrich @jefftiedrich
I wrote a thing: "when the fuck are Democrats going to learn how to fight back" is today's topic, because I'm fucking exasperated and I'll bet you are, too. thanks for reading...
12:24 PM - Apr 20, 2023
02:27 PM - Apr 20, 2023
John Colagioia
A
In response KansasCity FruitKace to their Spout
I've learned over the last few years that there's no depths to which the GOP can sink that some (almost exclusively white) liberals won't respond with some variation of "sure, but have I told you about how much I hate Nancy Pelosi?" instead of considering their own lack of engagement.
03:14 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Anne NotOfCleves
A
Yup. And I'm especially going to point my judgmental finger right at GOP and/or non-voting white women. Wake up.
02:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)
Mlb Anx
A
I couldn’t agree more. His take is nonsense
02:39 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Sheilah Hayden
A
Only Team Patriot has agency, doncha know?
02:39 PM - Apr 20, 2023
KansasCity FruitKace
A
I just read a bit ago where they’re pushing through 30 judges on a floor vote and Feinstein isn’t needed for it. Tell your audience that part .. instead of lying to them.
02:30 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Peggy
A
She was able to vote by proxy, but she couldn't be the final vote...believe it or not, apparently L Graham stepped up to do it on he 3 of them that she needed it for.
02:40 PM - Apr 20, 2023