Jennifer Willis
A
My legacy-verified blue checkmark has disappeared over on Twitter. Where are people spending more time these days? I'm giving a few other social channels a try, but I'm getting spread kind of thin between Twitter, Mastodon, Post, Spoutible, FB, and Instagram and don't yet have a clear sense of what
03:23 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Erik Sherman
A
In response to Jennifer Willis.
I'm juggling just about everything at the moment and have no idea where anything will end up. Substack Notes is kind of interesting.
05:44 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Barb C ✊
A
I'm only on Spoutible. I tried Post & Mastodon, but just don't like them. Spoutible is the most like Twitter, but better. Better tools for free and most like the functionality of Twitter without the hate.
04:20 PM - Apr 20, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
Well, welcome. (Yes, I see you've been here a week or so already.) Have a seat and get comfortable. I think you'll find that if you engage here, you'll just want to spend all your time here.
04:19 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Spoutible is THE place to be. If you have to pick one, pick this one. 🙂
03:30 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Tom
A
I plan to post all my otter pics on here … hope that helps!
03:28 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Devon Ellington
A
I'm experimenting with several, and have dropped several. Different platforms support different aspects of what I do; so far, none supports everything. I'm spending a few months gathering metrics & will adjust. But it's all buidling from scratch again. There's no shortcut.
03:27 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
You are part of the pod now. No need to go anywhere else, LOL. 🐳
03:26 PM - Apr 20, 2023
HealingJourney
A
This is the spot! Welcome home!
03:26 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass