Joy Reid
A
That part where a pissy Mullah Alito admits he cannot actually enforce his religious edicts… yeah, we are in dangerous territory, y’all (though it should be made clear that the Biden administration has made no such threats to refuse to abide by a SCOTUS order…)
01:40 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Eadie R
A
In response to Joy Reid.
The Supreme Court counts on all of us voluntarily complying. It doesn't have the means to enforce its edicts.
02:41 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Morgan Talley
B
In response to Joy Reid.
Though like in the military, a soldier can refuse an unlawful order, so too, do I think the Biden administration should tell SCOTUS to kick rocks on an unConstitutional ruling.
12:25 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
In response to Joy Reid.
All these misogynist Justices need to resign.

I'm including Barrett in there, too.

Seriously-what's WRONG w/them?
10:20 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
In response to Joy Reid.
How screwed up Alito said that when Biden didn't tell states to ignore the abortion ban Red States enacted thanks to Alito's insane ruling.

Alito's ruling was based on a Witch Judge FFS!
10:08 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Alito keeps showing us how dangerous he is.
10:03 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tess
B
In response to Joy Reid.
That’s an interesting choice of word, “obey.” I guess he forgot that the Executive is a coequal branch. Alito and all those justices appointed by presidents chosen by either the Supreme Court or Russia/McConnell must be wondering when an elected president is going to put an end to their racket.
09:18 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Carol McDonald
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I call him a sanctimonious prig.
10:46 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Tee Mayson
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I disagree w/ those applauding your "mullah" insult. I agree w/ you about Alito, but can we express ourselves w/o using another's religion as an insult?
12:14 AM - Apr 23, 2023
DJDW
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I suspect the Biden administration doesn't want to, but there's always the option to expand.
03:27 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Rick
A
In response to Joy Reid.
You get The Lexicon Award For Today for "pissy Mullah Alito".
02:40 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}