Only accounts this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) follows can see their posts

⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
To top it off, we've got people whining "BuT HE sHowS tOTal LaCk oF CoNCErN oVer GAzA!!!1!"
02:29 AM - Feb 12, 2024
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
💯 Well said!
06:09 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Craig Tyler
A
Being a Boomer myself, I am really enjoying that an old Boomer is undoing 40 years of Boomer malfeasance.
05:41 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Tony
A
This ageist bullshit just angers me (I am 70 yrs old, still in a role with high levels of complexity, advising C-suite execs) the only health qualification for being POTUS should be is he healthy enough to do the job? JFC Trump can't string one coherent sentence together and he gets a pass...
07:42 PM - Apr 24, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
In response to Tony.
Couldn’t have said it better myself
09:24 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Dr. S DemocratinArizona
A
Couldn’t agree with you more. Well said!
06:58 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
I don't care if he's 105 years old. He and Harris have kicked ass and I'll happily vote for them again.
06:56 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tony Serrata
A
What's infuriating is that one of the pundits was going on about his age while being old herself. The hypocrisy was absurd. (Andrea Mitchell) then goes on a 2 minute question rant as she does right after to a US Senator who saved her from herself with his reply.
06:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
I do. I could not be prouder he is our president. Tomorrow is not promised to ANYONE so his age is no issue. (Look how many politicians died young, including his son.) His performance has been superior and he has earned our vote!!
06:40 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Ground Control
A
Always do...the one Boomer politician who absolutely understood the assignment in front of him and keeps acting on it. I think he's prepared to die in office if he has to, same way FDR did. Of course, that got me a block once because they thought I was wishing this was so and I don't.
06:30 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Jes Minardi
A
I love them both, and don't worry about VP Harris stepping into the Presidency if needed. She was my top choice before Biden won the primary. Harris is so underestimated
06:29 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Mimi Wells
A
In response to Jes Minardi.
Exactly. Somebody who’s done the job and been around the block that long, like Uncle Joe has, is not going to pick a doofus for his #2 . He knew exactly what he was doing and has been training her well for the top office.
05:41 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Angela
A
I love people arguing they're not the winning ticket when their incumbency proves that wrong and they got the most votes in history. I trust President Biden to know for himself if he's still up for the job. I also don't consider his age a problem because of who he surrounds himself with.
05:02 PM - Apr 24, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Nearly Evil
A
I like to troll the "Trump 2024" folks by telling them Trump will be too old to run in 2024 since that's what they said about Biden in 2020 when he was the same age DFG will be in 2024.
05:00 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Biden has done a great job, and I'm definitely voting for him and VP Harris. As for his age, to borrow from a favorite meme: "The ocean is old as fuck. It will still drown your ass with vigor."
04:31 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
👏👏👏👏👏...love it!
05:10 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
Not to mention Trump is only 4 yrs younger! Biden is more active & in better health. The real reason behind this age bullshit is the racist & misogynist idea that if he’s re-elected & dies then VP Harris would be President. That’s the dog whistle to certain people who were freaked out by Obama.
05:12 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
Not un-related ... I've always thought President Carter was hurt more by Democrats' "faint praise" than Republicans' lies.

...one of those "from inside the house" things.
03:38 PM - Apr 24, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:01 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes.
America stuck in Marlboro Man Machoism! Mr. Rogers type leaders get no respect!
10:33 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Lisa Hannon
A
This is very cool: https://belatina.com/biden...
03:31 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Lisa Hannon.
I love this!
07:14 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Sean Evans
A
If he runs y'all better be lined up early to vote for him in such numbers as to terrify the GOP for a generation.
03:20 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Sean Evans.
Oh he's running! Just finding the right date to announce, when people aren't being murdered in the streets/schools/temples/grocery stores.... it could take a minute. 😡

And yes, in droves people!!!
04:41 PM - Apr 24, 2023
MudDauber
A
I will vote for whoever gets on the Demticket. People need to realize the candidate who ticks *all* of their boxes does not exist. It's about choosing who is best for the country, not you personally. Even Obama did things I wasn't happy about which didn't diminish my desire to vote for him twice.
03:19 PM - Apr 24, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to MudDauber.
Do you presume there are actually Republicans, in this day & age, that might actually be 'good for the job?' I mean, once upon a time that could have been true, but there hasn't been a Republican that was a decent human being since Eisenhower. Now, today, it's DEMOCRACY or FASCISM.

Pretty simple.
04:47 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to MudDauber.
As Tilda Swinton said in Doctor Strange, "It's not about you."
06:36 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Stephanie Lambert
A
It is my opinion, for what itsworth, that President Biden has done more in two years, quietly, than any other President has done in four.

We need to get him re-elected with a congress that will work for for the people.
02:58 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
Who younger than Joe can possibly do what Joe has done? No one. We need Joe.
02:06 PM - Apr 24, 2023
One American
A
IMO~ Anyone 80+ yo deserves to retire.
01:54 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to One American.
If that's what an 80 year old wishes to do then that is their choice. Biden came out of retirement because he saw the damage from trump and to our Democracy. Biden/Harris won. Biden is deserving to continue his work for We The People.
02:01 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Pam E
A
I’m not sure I agree with him running again at this age. Love the man, but he needs to let someone younger in
01:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Pam E.
He’s BEEN doing the job competently.
Better than probably anyone else could have, given his experience, understanding, character and connections.

He’s been doing an astute and strategic job juggling multiple crises and ongoing attack to Democracy across the globe.

Hell yeah to more of that.
01:57 PM - Apr 24, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Pam E.
That's ageist and ignores both the good he's actually done and ignores his needed decades of experience. I'd rather have that experience than someone untried.
04:21 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
RS_ Thomas
A
100% He's shown how valuable experience and wisdom are.
01:44 PM - Apr 24, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}