Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
People with disabilities use Medicaid services to support them in their daily lives. There's currently not enough funding, and we can't allow govt. funding negotiations to CUT these services further, impacting the lives of millions. #SaveMedicaid #CareCantWait
10:54 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
In response to Lightstar (I Follow Back).
I’m a 24 hour a day caregiver to my son, he among other things has a seizure disorder, and is in a wheelchair. I barely have enough time for him, much less myself or the rest of my family. I unfortunately cannot do the extra things you’re suggesting. But my entire family votes.
02:56 PM - Apr 30, 2023
A
In response to Alicia Mendoza.
I am sorry for your struggles and I understand that sometimes, life only allows enough time to vote. I have been there. Just so we are all doing what we can, we should be fine. But so many people have the time and resources and give back nothing and that makes it hard for all of us.
04:42 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
In response to Lightstar (I Follow Back).
Republicans are fucking with the medically fragile and vulnerable and I’ve had enough!
08:25 PM - Apr 29, 2023
A
In response to Alicia Mendoza.
I hope it motivates you to action. We need not only to vote but get out the vote. Run for something, sign up voters, make calls, write postcards, donate to local parties and candidates, help is needed on all levels in all areas to bring republicans down.
11:51 PM - Apr 29, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}